Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I agree, the lock t11 looks like dick.

*BANNED FOR ETERNITY*

People who like lock T11 are non locks (lock tier doesnt look better than their class tier) or people with bad taste

I mean cmon compare TBC lock tier to wotlk and T11 ,hell even compare vanilla ones with T11

OP maybe deserved ban for non constructive posting but that doesnt justify Blizzard for making crap tier sets
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

15+ Year Old Account
    //Clicks FAQ --> Spamming and Trolling link

Neither spamming or trolling is acceptable on the forums. This includes, but is not limited to, the following examples:

* Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
    * Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
    * Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
    * Making non-constructive posts
    * Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
    * Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements
    * Thread-necro: Reviving an old thread for no reason other than bumping it to the first page
    * Posting lolcats or any other "troll" images, Cool story bro, etc...
    Looks like the bolded parts apply to half this thread. I have my work cut out for me.

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account
    Came here looking for sympathy, l o l. Also enjoy your ban.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    you deserved the ban, end of story

Wow, this thread got a lot of wannabe badass mods in it.

Reach for the stars!

doesn't look that bad

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Newfag. Rules 1&2, Lurk moar etc.
    Rules 1 and 2 went out the window when we started making it on every news channel and on good morning america.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

Quote Originally Posted by Vainde View Post
    Yet you continue to dish out money towards them.
    Every.
    Damn.
    Month.
    Psh, every two months for me!

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by blizzardcashshop View Post
    you must be a fanboibad. thanks for proving my point.
    You post nothing constructive, agreed with someone whose post was not constructive and just insult people and think that justifies your asinine comments? You also use made up derogatory terms and attempt to troll other people. You proved my point but I suspect that you already knew that.

I agree you should be a bit more respectful, they put effort on making the new content.
    But i honestly don't really like how it looks, maybe a little more tier5? Thats just MY opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    People who like lock T11 are non locks (lock tier doesnt look better than their class tier) or people with bad taste

I mean cmon compare TBC lock tier to wotlk and T11 ,hell even compare vanilla ones with T11

OP maybe deserved ban for non constructive posting but that doesnt justify Blizzard for making crap tier sets
    The OP had nothing to contribute to why it's bad. He offered nothing in how to improve it. Saying "it sucks" and then offering no ways to make it not suck is not constructive, it's just dickish.

Whether people like the look of the tier set or not is also a moot point. Some people will like it, some will hate it, but anyone who disparages another player because they like it and calls them bad or any variation is just as dumb as the OP's post.

And for the record, I don't particularly like it either but I'm also not QQing pointlessly about it because I really just don't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you dont like something just keep it to yourself plain and simple, i myself think the Tier set is kinda lame but its the first Tier set, it doesnt have to look amazing, I'm glad i get to look at what i will be wearing ..

man look how many people got a ban while laughing at his ban...i wanna point out the irony but I dont wanna get banned...

its like oprah giving away cars "You get a ban! you get a ban! and YOU get a ban!"

......please dont ban me

How does a 100% valid ban make Blizzard pathetic? You could honestly have expressed your distaste of the Lock T11 in so many ways, you just decided to do it in a way that would get you banned. You can thank yourself for the ban, move on, and just consider it a vacation from all the pointless threads on the official forums.
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allakaboom View Post
    ummmm guys you do realise giving your real opinion and not being a douche about it isnt trolling right? (MANY people agree lock tier looks bad.) But why would this guy get banned for that? 1. that isnt trolling 2. MY fricken server is know for our trolls... and its harsh trolls and no one ever gets banned. 3. Its not like he is using offensive language, he is being alot more proffesional about it then most.

thats what is think.
    "Giving an opinion" is a big deal when the opinion isn't constructive feadback but a self-serving whinefest that hurls insults at Blizzard. He deserved his ban there and he deserved his ban here for making a self-serving whine fest about being banned for making a self-serving whine fest over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I hope you get banned from here too, you deserve the ban 100%.
    This. Good riddance.

Why did we reward this guy with 4 pages of responses?

The Warlock set for once does not look completely overdone and has a cultist like look.
    Whats not to love? <3

I think people hate the set because of the horns.
    I myself love them. It makes it look rugged and thrown together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!