Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Disapointed with LK's death :(

I just downed the LK for the first time the other day and was really disapointed that he died at the hands of ''Tirion''
    I would of thought that atleast sylvanas and jaina would have showed up if anything but nope..

Troll?
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

dont worry, he respawn next week.. and the week after

By your description of his death... I would go out on a limb and say:

No im not a troll. I just wanted to see peoples opinions and if they agreed if LK should have died at the hands of tirion.

This site is full of negative people.

I disagree. With everything you said.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post
    No im not a troll. I just wanted to see peoples opinions and if they agreed if LK should have died at the hands of tirion.

Tilatrollquila...unsuccessful.

Deleted

And how doesn't it make sense that he dies at the hand to someone who's devoted his entire life to fighting the Scourge?

Tittle: disappointed + LK = trolling
    Message: just downed the LK for the first time the other day and was really disappointed because xx = troll

you could have phrased things differently if your focus is tirion and not lk..

Tittle: Why tirion and not sylvanas?
    Messaage: So why did tirion ends up winning? where is jaina? so horde is left out completely?

do not start with "just downed the LK for the first time the other day and was really disapointed " or " Disapointed with LK's death "

people just assume you are looking for attention

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, while I somewhat agree that Tirion did get a lot of kudos for it, there was no way he could have downed him alone, he needed us players to help and he really just shattered Frostmourne, it was the mass of souls inside that helped shackle him in the air and then the players just finished off the last 10% or so.

So I'd say it was a fair share of everyone's help.

I actually wish Tirion and Arthas duked it out while the wotlk cinematic music was rolling, and Tirion can't do it alone, so Darion, Jaina, Sylv' and Terenas show up and try to finish him.

I'm pretty damn well sure it wasn't supposed to end like it did.

I think of it more as him dying to the thousands of souls he had trapped within Frostmourne and tortured over the years. Tirion just set them free.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I think of it more as him dying to the thousands of souls he had trapped within Frostmourne and tortured over the years. Tirion just set them free.
    This, plus us. We did way way way more damage to LK than Tirion and we got the killing blow.

If you think about all the challenges the LK put us through just to get us to him and be perfected, then for him to kill us to make us his perfect minions then you really see how amazing the fight was. We, as a group of people beat LK, not Tirion. Tirion helped, sure, by shattering frostmourne but in the end the souls and the perfected soldiers that LK made (us) defeated him. We are 100% more heroic than Tirion because the LK molded US to do his bidding.

The Lich King yells: Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear.
    The Lich King yells: They cannot fear.
    That line alone during the final 10% shows just how epic WE are and how epic he made us. He is not speaking of Tirion or any other Horde or Alliance Hero. We are now literally on par with all of them because he made us that way and we still defeated him.

I was very underwhelmed by the whole death of Arthas. This is such a huge character of the game, and his demise should have been much more epic. Perhaps the whole concept of "there mush always be a lich king" could have been done away with? As far as I can tell its only a matter of controlling undead...but it seems we've gotten pretty damn good at killing undead anyway, and can sufficiently wipe them out. Would have been epic if Tirion had to sacrifice himself and Ashbringer in an awesome light-splosion that rid azeroth of the lich king entirely since they're pretty much each other's antithesis.

This is all just opinions and ideas...I'm not saying this is what should have happened, but I think it could have been cool.

and yeah there could have been alternate endings depending on the difficulty setting for horde and alliance with Muradin, Jaina and Sylvanis, which would have been worth the work due to the importance of Arthas a character.
    Last edited by gmrmnd7; 2010-10-01 at 05:49 AM.

i just didn't like the fact uther wasn't there S:
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Deleted
    I wanted to post a silly comment but i saw 5 ban avatars in this thread so il just run away..

I would have liked saurfang, Tirion, Jaina, Sylvanas and everyone who had a grudge against Arthas including Uther, to do a joint mega-Kame-hame-ha!

But I guess it's alright as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzardcashshop
    tree druids do about 50-60% overhealing. divide their HPS by half.
    Math!

Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    And how doesn't it make sense that he dies at the hand to someone who's devoted his entire life to fighting the Scourge?
    I never said that. i wanted to know why jaina and sylvanas werent there.
    Look at KJ death, we had velen, lady liadrin kaelecgos and a few others.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2010-10-01 at 06:35 AM ----------
    Last edited by tilatequila; 2010-10-01 at 06:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's up with all the banning in here? Some of these peoples are regulars to the forums. The posts weren't even that bad... Was a mod hacked? xD

Is it just me or did everyone who called this guy a troll get banned?

OT: I don't really keep up to date with lore at all but I still thought it was awesome.