Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ruuBEN View Post
    It's not a warlock related legendary, but my friend was talking to me about legendaries in Cata.

He thinks the last legendary we'll have in Cataclysm will be a shield. According to lore (And I'm just going off of the top of my head) he made goblin alchemists smelted him with elementium, creating elementium scales. He thinks in some way you can get one of the scales (or a version of the scales) as a gigantic shield for tanks.

Names he thought of: [Elementium Plated Scale of the Betrayer] or [Elementium Scale of the Betrayer]

credit goes to Gaux of skullcrusher server, US

Tell your friend to look up Deathwing and Illidan on wowwiki, and note the titles on the right side. Deathwing's title is The Destroyer, while Illidan's is The Betrayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Tell your friend to look up Deathwing and Illidan on wowwiki, and note the titles on the right side. Deathwing's title is The Destroyer, while Illidan's is The Betrayer.
    Deathwing has multiple titles. The Betrayer (of dragonkind) is one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    It was basically the only vanilla item with feral attack power? Thus it was bis feral weapon. Like most vanilla druid gear, it obviously has stays for everything since druids actually did everything.

@Quehn
    Just because a feral probably never got the staff from his guild doesn't mean it didn't exist.
    It never had feral attack power like items do now. That was a more recent change in late TBC I think. I forget which patch it was.