Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    The cinematic was awesome. I hope they put in more cinematics in cata

"Requires Riding (300)"

Yay! A flying horse that doesn't have wings, and doesn't require some of the most horrid RNG in the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Take your elitist attitude back to your YouTube page, please. We don't need it here - we're too busy discussing the game to tell you how wonderful you are right now, thank you.
    What was elitist about that?

It was an opinion stated as a fact with no supporting evidence. If anything, the comment he was referring to was elitist for stating what they thought as if it was some unquestionable truth.
    Imagine whatever I say as being said with Morgan Freeman's voice. It will make you rage less.

Rofl at MMO-Champion users. Apparently pointing out somebody is being a dumbass is elitist :> Idiots XD

=D <--My face at seeing the sunflower pet.

Where in the files is the Goblin cinematic found?
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

10+ Year Old Account
    /squeals from excitement

More reason to make a Goblin. I love their accents!

Deleted
    Archaeology looks pretty good can't wait to try it out ^^ just concerned that its going to be very time consuming as you have to get 3 fossils/artifacts then move to the next zone so my question is would you really wanna do this at a low level if you have little methods of travel?

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad View Post
    Where in the files is the Goblin cinematic found?
    D:\World of Warcraft Beta\Data\enGB\Interface\Cinematics\Goblin_800.avi for me, you won't be able to open it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    D:\World of Warcraft Beta\Data\enGB\Interface\Cinematics\Goblin_800.avi for me, you won't be able to open it though.
    Damn O.o There's a worgen video too.. I-need-to-open-it
    It is said, there's no sin in killing a beast. Only in killing a man. But where does one begin, and the other end?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm trying to really get into digging through MPQs and whatnot, files have a column named "Atrributes" and it looks like 'C-------', 'C--S---P' and whatnot, the letter P seems to designate that it's what I would assume stands for Protected. How was Boub able to post the cinematic then?

Edit:

The listfile from my enUS shows

Code:
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\Goblin.mp3
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\Goblin.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\Test\EricsQAEncrypt.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\Worgen.mp3
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\Worgen.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_FotLK_1024.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_FotLK_800.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Intro.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Intro_1024.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Intro_800.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Intro_BC.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Intro_BC_1024.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Intro_BC_800.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WoW_Intro_LK.mp3
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Intro_LK.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WOW_Wrathgate.mp3
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WoW_Wrathgate.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WoW_Wrathgate_1024.sbt
    enUS\Interface\Cinematics\WoW_Wrathgate_800.sbt
    Last edited by BaddyMcBad; 2010-10-02 at 08:54 PM.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Deleted
    rofl.... trying to play those cinematics with VLC "VLC does not support the audio-/ or video format "PMVX". Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it." Oo Weird way to phrase that.
    Well, gotta try and find the module for it or whatever.

weird they all escaped on that little boat, considering theirs probably more NPCs who could fill 9 of those boats that belong to that particular goblin area.... in the Cata.

I mean i knew blood elves were supposed to be dying out (LOL TBC) but.. come on... seriously one goblin ship that holds all these NPCs and players...

lil far fetched, nice enough video and so forth.. story wise...... fail. sorry but it's just ludricious.. if more than one ship escaped i'd be able to go "fair enough" but... one.. tiny little ship.... hummmm tumm tumm tumm...

Looking more and more like the 5th.

Anyway, for those wondering the molen core and pandemic changes were already done in a previous build so its old news, unless the changes when live today.

I hope Cho'gal is gona be epic (Watch him summon C'thun or somthing in phase 3 and merge with it.)

Hope MM and BM are buffed up to survival, or survival is nerfed (whichever is needed)

It looks like I need to get some reps up for 55 reps in cata (31 atm)

Take your elitist attitude back to your YouTube page, please. We don't need it here - we're too busy discussing the game to tell you how wonderful you are right now, thank you.
    Lol seriously get a life. Your comment is as valid as saying oranges are better than apples. If people like you discuss the game on the official forums no wonder things got this bad in WOTLK. Go play mario or something where you don't have to actually use your brain(although jumping and shooting might be hard as well).

Next time you have a dumb idea keep it to yourself unless it's accompanied with some actual facts or solid logic.

Typical Blizzard. Instead of an actual release date, they put up... "Soon©".

Are the people who post here inbred?

Oh no, someone on the internet dared to trample on your precious golden opinion. How cruel and very, very unheard of. Authorities must be involved immediately. Just FYI, saying you are wrong isn't elitist. Do you even know what the word means, or has it been bastardized to a such a degree that it is nothing more than a blanket insult that means "someone was mean to me, baww"?
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

I'm gonna have nightmares about that sunflower for weeks