Smile Winter Spring & Felwood

Just a short question to some of you lucky guys that got a beta key. Has there been any changes to Winterspring and Felwood yet or will it never be any? I'v been searching around for a bit but didn't find anything about the two zones. They really really should do something about felwood though as its one of the most depressing and creppy zones in wow.

Winterspring on the other hand was great with lots of snow and ice(i like snow) but i feel they could make cooler quest there aswell but its not like im gonna cry if they leave it like it is in live.

Felwood got some new flightpaths/towns, im really happy this place got some more stuff because i really enjoyed lvling there. Winterspring is pretty much the same look-wise at this stage of beta at least, i dont know about quests though. One thing that has changed is that in the south its the entrance to MT hyjal now and..
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropos View Post
    Felwood got some new flightpaths/towns, im really happy this place got some more stuff because i really enjoyed lvling there. Winterspring is pretty much the same look-wise at this stage of beta at least, i dont know about quests though. One thing that has changed is that in the south its the entrance to MT hyjal now and..
    Winterspring has been changed, quests are a lot funnier now, and Starfall Village is neutral, not Alliance anymore (/cry).

EDIT: And Felwood is pretty awesome, there's even a great flashback quest, but I'll leave it at that.