Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    they still don't know what to do with hunters, KC and aimed shot scalings got changed something around 7-8 times each
    Im not on beta but from what I understand the best hunter spec is surv where you use only Black Arrow and spam Arcane Shot all the time... Cobra when out of focus. Makes me wonder if this is going live 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by Gudgid View Post
    They stated that they would perhaps give them a once over, but have ditched the idea of totally revamping them sadly.
    Well that sucks
    I don't think they compare to Worgens and Goblins racials...
    Why can't I upload images for my signature

i'm noticing a threat increase on prot paladins but nowhere near as much as blizzard claim to have buffed, they said they increased all threat generation to 125% for all 4 tanks yet TPS is still abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    And about the changes to the Heirloom pieces, do you have a final answer on how much Justice Points you actually earn doing bosses? Since just because the emblem -> point changes means you have lower than before won't mean that the bosses will give very little points
    Even if bosses will give good points, the 4.01 currency conversion will NOT allow you to purchase stuff with the old prices. So if you got 60 emblems for a specific item, after 4.01 you will need to grind more (a lot more, I may add) to obtain the same item. In any case... prices are goping up, it seems.
    _
    r

Deleted
    Does this build include the changes they made to Beta? Has anyone checked?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugus View Post
    Heirloom prices of this build (tagged as Release) are now matching the Cataclysm Beta build. That means... stuff is going to cost a LOT more than Live game. I did not check Tier11 and other stuff but the Heirlooms vendor in Dalaran is showing 2K+ Justice Points per piece or more.

Get your Heirlooms before 4.01 or you will spend a ton of JPoints for them...
    I noticed the heirloom price changes too, so checked T11. It's still 695 and 1100 JP per piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Limpy View Post
    Does this build include the changes they made to Beta? Has anyone checked?

I checked out my death knight just for that reason, and yes they have added the changes to talents from the current beta build as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dascylus View Post
    I checked out my death knight just for that reason, and yes they have added the changes to talents from the current beta build as well.
    Thank you.

Not sure if this had been said before, but...

Keymaster achivement didn't change, though one of the items got rearranged in the list (second to last line)

Come on 4.01, it's like I've been waiting for you since July! =/

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    WoW that 2 min CD for Ring of Frost didnt' last long.
    Lol, that's what i was thinking. ah well. isn't going to break my will to roll goblin mage but disappointing nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by hexme View Post
    considering warriors gemmed the most op stat to be put in this game for the past year i don't feel bad for warriors at all, welcome to gemming something not op.
    u mad brah?

Quote Originally Posted by deplorable View Post
    "(you have to kill Thrall in Orgrimmar instead of Garrosh, etc ...)."

nobody noticed that ! wrong way around :P oops.
    I thought that initially but then I read "some of the old achievements have been reverted". The latest beta patch changed them to be kill garrosh etc, but thrall doesn't leave till 4.0.3, right? So the the change was 'reverted' back to kill thrall
    Same thing with keymaster, it got removed in a beta build so was put back into the ptr build, or at least that's what I see happened.

patch prolly won't be Tuesday seeing as its regular maintenance.

I don't know if it's really new for this build, but Thorns now scales with attackpower (quite significantly as well). Still not usable in forms though.
    Last edited by Barim; 2010-10-03 at 01:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    Considering warriors gemmed the most OP stat to be put in this game for the past year i don't feel bad for warriors at all, welcome to gemming something not op.
    Wow, what a dumb thing to say.
    Along with....
    Rogues
    Hunters
    DK's

and including various specs that use ArP..? Yeah. Why don't you feel sorry for those classes? Taking out your butthurtness on Warriors because you're terrible at countering them? Buck up, lad. Not everyone is as bad as you.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    nothings to warriors huh? great...

I really hope it's Oct 5th. The weather is getting cold around here (Michigan) and the game could really use a shot in the arm imho. Cold weather is gaming weather.

I've heard they are thinking about reducing the amount of exp required for 70 -> 80 in Cata, does anyone know if thats true or just rumor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaezorblue View Post
    I really hope it's Oct 5th. The weather is getting cold around here (Michigan) and the game could really use a shot in the arm imho. Cold weather is gaming weather.

I've heard they are thinking about reducing the amount of exp required for 70 -> 80 in Cata, does anyone know if thats true or just rumor?
    I believe I did read a blue post mentioning they would definitely consider dropping req. exp in Northrend a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Holy shit, this thing already was hitting too hard while dotting and running, i could easily pull 11k with SWP-run-tab-SWP-tab
    If you think it was hitting too hard, you should have seen moonkins doing 25k+ dps by dotting all dolls without the need of running around all the time...

And i wont start talking about my t9 mage doing 13k dps against 3 targets in fire spec...
    Last edited by Terracresta; 2010-10-03 at 01:55 PM.