Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi.cozy View Post
    For some reason it seems that GameStop (in-stores and online) aren't taking anymore pre-orders for the CE of Cataclysm. Not sure why. :\
    Because it's limited?

10+ Year Old Account
    December 7th, save the date!

---------- Post added 2010-10-04 at 09:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    so we would have been thrown into ICC for a whole Year? with nothing in between? what fucking bullshit blizzard you guys really suck
    Ruby Sanctum says "hi".

oh god finally already stop playing month ago becuz wrath was getting so old

This made my day (sad I know) all I need to do is find a store with collectors editions still avaliable :S

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    So that the entirety of the live population can participate in the open beta?

If you cancel now you can save $30 on the expansion and not participate in the live beta.
    30 ? First of all it's 39,99 Dollars for you , and for us 34,99 Euro.

And in my case it would be 69,99 euro since I only order Collector edition ^^
    Why Not ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Morlin View Post
    Deathwing is going to bomb Azeroth on Pearl Harbor day?

---------- Post added 2010-10-05 at 03:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AK_47 View Post
    30 ? First of all it's 39,99 Dollars for you , and for us 34,99 Euro.

And in my case it would be 69,99 euro since I only order Collector edition ^^
    Regardless of what it costs, you'd theoretically save 30 dollars by not playing WoW for the next two months, which was his point. When 4.0 hits, balance is going to be completely screwed, and without any new content and without the new race/class combos, there's really nothing to amuse people after they spend a few days getting their spec and glyphs set. Hence the reference to paying for open beta.
    Last edited by Tang; 2010-10-05 at 03:16 AM.

2 days before my birthday obviously i wont wait that long LOL

there's probably actually thousands of people that have cancelled their subscriptions until Cataclysm, so Blizzard IS actually taking a noticeable hit. might not still be a huge deal, but definitely noticeable. And I'm sure they'd much rather have kept all those subscriptions and should be learning a lesson from this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morlin View Post

---------- Post added 2010-10-04 at 09:29 PM ----------

Ruby Sanctum says "hi".
    you call ruby sanctum a raid? surely you jest, Ruby sanctum is a 2 hour trash farm not a raid
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

10+ Year Old Account
    And there are "probably" actually thousands who have joined since those people quit (assuming there are any statistics to support such a statement). I understand the motivation for people to leave temporarily (and, don't kid yourself, it is temporarily), but the pain Blizzard is feeling from losses in the thousands (especially offset by newcomers) is comparable to a papercut.

Blizzard knows their fans want the next expansion. As creators of the work, they are just as excited to show it to us. They also know they need to take their time and release a polished, finished product.

This is the same day when I meet up with all my WOW Friends IRl for the first time ... FKKK

Good to come home to see this on the front page after coming home from work.

Crap, just had a catagasm >.>.

Good new people!

Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld View Post
    And there are "probably" actually thousands who have joined since those people quit (assuming there are any statistics to support such a statement). I understand the motivation for people to leave temporarily (and, don't kid yourself, it is temporarily), but the pain Blizzard is feeling from losses in the thousands (especially offset by newcomers) is comparable to a papercut.

Blizzard knows their fans want the next expansion. As creators of the work, they are just as excited to show it to us. They also know they need to take their time and release a polished, finished product.
    What new players? Last new player i saw was 7 months ago and he quit.

My server is a ghost town finding pugs has been a pain. And my healing que is now taking well over a minute (used to be less than 30 sec). Honestly beta right now if full of bugs and most beta testers don't think a Dec 7 release is a good thing. They are pushing this date cause activision wants it so and blizz wants a holiday bonus.

Wow Blizzard's legal statement about the launch date is longer than the Press Release about the Launch date itself.

For the person who was trying to pass Ruby Sanctum off as content it reminds me of what's said in the last few secs of this video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfOqTP8lLdY

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    .... People are just tired of their lies and empty promises. Thus many have froze their accounts for months. Yeah, they may come back, but they probably lost a significant amount of cash in those months these people weren't paying. I'm sure Bobby isn't happy with this. They need better milestone management at that company. They're far too slow, and their content is never "done when it's done", there's always lots of bugs/glitches/crashes/etc. We need to expect more for our money these days, not less.
    What makes my head spin, is the fact that you post on a forum about WOW at all. Go find a girlfriend, get an education, work out, do something usefull with your time. Complaining about a game that you obviously hate and wont play is the most self hating thing i can think of.

Well let's hope the Collector's Edition which will probably have a vanity pet doesn't include the faff around we had to do for TBC pet. I never got mine because I didn't want to pay to send my receipt off to France for an item that SHOULD have been included within the pack! Sort this out Blizzard else I ain't buying one.

I also have to say that 4 of my friends had also bought Collector's Editions of both the original and TBC, and none of them will be buying Cataclysm Collector's Edition (that's even if they decide to buy Cataclysm full stop) because of your poor Customer Services. Why should we have had to pay for posting and arrangements for something you did wrong?

I hope you learned your lesson.
    Last edited by Bodymass; 2010-10-05 at 08:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last day of the world release party featuring World of Warcraft Cataclysm anyone? Send Pm :]]]

Here's a little something I made for Cataclysm:

Remember, remember the Seventh of December,
    The Expansion Chaos and Disaster,
    There is no zone
    Where the Twilight Hammer
    Should ever be shown.
    Deathwing, Deathwing, t'was his intent
    To leave the citizens of Azeroth in lament.
    From the Elemental plane he has awoken
    To scar the land and leave it broken;
    By the hand of the lands best
    He shall be slain and laid to rest.
    Holla boys, Holla boys, let our defenses stand.
    Holloa boys, holloa boys, adventurers save the land!
    And what should we do with him? Destroy him!
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.