Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

When did you order your copy?

So as the title spells...

When did you pre-order your version of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm?
    I did order mine 2010-02-30 so February the 30th just to be sure i got it with the first shippment ^^
    And if i dont recall wrong i think i got my example of Wrath of the Lichking 1 day before the store release ^^ so i could instell it and start playing as soon
    the servers where up

i already set up a tent inside walmart. that count?
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

hahaha yeah ofc it does :P

But the question is when did you set up the tent ^^

I didn't. I'm skipping all the new expansion panic, rush, new zone trolling, stress, server instability, instance server crashes, and initial bugs and getting it in the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    I didn't. I'm skipping all the new expansion panic, rush, new zone trolling, stress, server instability, instance server crashes, and initial bugs and getting it in the new year.
    That's the fun part -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    That's the fun part -.-
    Bahhhhhhhh-humbug!

Well to each their own but I never found any of that fun. I don't even bother signing in for at least 2 or so days when a new patch hits. Let Blizz work out the kinks, let the servers stabilizes, let the initial bugs get worked out, then I'll jump in to play.

As soon as it was available for preorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    i already set up a tent inside walmart. that count?
    That would be silly. You go ahead and wait in the cold with other bitter nerds while I sit inside, in the warmth. My preorder will show up on release day later in the afternoon/evening and I don't have to go anywhere. Why would you want to? We have the internet now.
    Last edited by Scuravolpe; 2010-10-05 at 07:20 AM.

Deleted
    I pre-ordered it in a local store about 2 weeks ago. The Cataclysm display said it'd be released on the 16th of november, and the clert was all like.. That might not be the exact date of release.. We'll call you when it gets in.

orly?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I pre-ordered the CD sometime back in August when we were able to. Or maybe it was September? Eh, details.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the hearts of every man, woman and child
    I preordered it 10 years ago

I pre-ordered mine as soon as the release date was officially released.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    No need really. The local stores still had WotLK CE's in stock more than 2 years after release, I don't imagine that changing to much. Besides, might go for the midnight sales.

The end of November.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

around february preordered x5 copy of cata lol.

There's a multi-boxer on Doomhammer that told me he's going to get 10x CE. My jaw smashed into the floor

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    when wotlk came out i played the first night and experienced none of what you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengu View Post
    I did order mine 2010-02-30 so February the 30th
    When has February ever had 30 days?

12.09.2010 @ 17:35, but Im thinking bout canceling the preorder and just getting a copy normally at the store or choosing a different store that will ship the game on the 5th, so I get it on the 6th (yes, launch is on the 7th).

Pre ordered my CE on 5th Sep.

About 2 weeks ago.