Deleted

Reins of the Wooly Mammoth

Since you can buy this mount for 200 Emblems of Heroism, is it still possible to get this mount when the Justice Points are implemented?

Still need the 100 mounts achievement before Cataclysm!

- Jaylie

Deleted
    I personally imagine that the mount, together with all the other Emblem items available in Dalaran, will have their currency converted into Justice Points. At the very least this will happen to all the Heirlooms, so why not with all the other items as well?
    If this doesn't happen though, then owning it will probably become a Feat of Strength. No worries though, you still have plenty of time to gather enough Emblems!

15+ Year Old Account
    If you are worried why not just farm it now? It won't take that many heroics to get it. Smallest dungeon is 3 bosses and you get 1 Emblem per kill and 2 Emblems for finishing the instance. So at most you will need 40 Heroics

Well it's 200 emblems, and if the patch goes live next week, that's one week to grind 200. Which is easy, and fine for some people, not so much for others.

I am fairly certain it will just convert to JP's, as everything else did on the PTR. Interesting you brought it up, I never thought to check the mammoth.

Judging from the conversion on the PTR..and.. I am assuming the mammoth will still be ~200 badges worth regardless of what type... soo.. it will probably be around ~2200-2500 JP... I would guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

On the beta it costs 2175 JP, which is around 188 badges... so it comes a tad cheaper if you wait for 4.0.1.

Which I guess answers your question

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies!

Indeed, 200 emblems isnt much (actually, i think i have 50x allready) but i dont have much time next 2 weeks.

Though, since my alt is my achievement hunter, i dont care about Justice Points, so I'll just wait for after 4.0.1.!