15+ Year Old Account

4.0.1 on the PTR: Reforge/Stat conversion/Armor buff. Available?

Hey guys,

Have been gone for a few weeks, read that 4.0.1 is coming rather soon (or so it is speculated), so I'm installing the PTR atm to get a quick glance at the incoming changes.

Now I'm wondering tho, maybe you can tell me this up front so I can test what I wanna test rather than having to test if it's POSSIBLE to test what I wanna test! (you following me?haha)

Question, on the PTR 4.0.1 (presumably) release candidate:
    1# Is reforging available?
    2# Has the stat conversion happened? (ARP > Crit/haste, spellpower gone, AP gone etc)
    3# Is Mastery an available stat? (not on gear & gems I assume, but for reforging atleast)
    4# Are the Sticking-to-your-armortype buffs going live? (Warriors wearing all plate, rogues full leather etc)

Thanks for your answers in advance, as soon as I get the PTR's running (hope they're working better than actual wow on my wooden pc -.-), and questions have not been answered, I'll fill in the blanks from my experience.

Cheers,
    - JW

1# I believe reforging is now up for testing on the ptr
    2# Yes
    3# Yes if you reforge some stats on gear to mastery
    4# I'm not sure yet
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."