Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    awesome wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    Oh wahhh get over it
    Excuse me for having an eye for quality and details.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arg... gotta catch 'em all noooooooo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    Nice wallpaper, also i bet probably everyone and their mom is gonna pick up Archaeology now :P
    Well yeah, seeing as Archeology is a secondary profession like cooking/fishing and first aid...

On a different note... ARGH!!! wanted the bunny on my main who's not an engi... not re-resetting profs again but dangit want the bunny!

Deleted
    While on subject of pets, isnt there supposed to be a JWC exclusive pet too?

Deleted
    Can't wait to earn these sweet pets...

Deleted
    Do want that Shale Spider pet, but im thinking its gonna be a pain to get

Hmm, that wallpaper, can it be some sort of a teaser for the new catalysm introduction movie? just a question

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused as to how the guild achievements work..such as for example United Nations raise 55 reputations to exhalted. Is it based on reputation earned after the expansion is launched within guild raids or is it just individuals in the guild totaling 55 or more exhalted factions once again for reputation earned after the launch? As that would mean getting the achiev as soon as they become active?

Pretty sure its a silly question but y confuzzled..

Cool Pets? Check
    Cool Wallpaper? Check
    LoL Feedback? Double Check

All i can do is lol at Ghostcrawler trying to explain how the new tanking mechanic is going to work. I do welcome the return of old school tanking over aoe-zerg-fests; don't get me wrong. But if you've played long enough you remember a time when warrior tanks didn't even HAVE thunderclap available in defensive stance, and then it only hit a whopping 4 targets!

The fact a dev is now sitting and having a little fireside chat with us to "explain" how its going to "work" is hilarious to me on soooo many levels.

Seriously, how did we ever survive back then!?

Quote Originally Posted by hotbanana View Post
    awesome wallpaper
    Indeed.

Love the tinge of gritty realism. I kind of wish the world in game looked more like that.

Is the XT not just the one available to buy from the blizzard store? -

eu.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=221003878
    warcraftpets.com/wow.pets/mechanical/robotic/lil_xt.asp
    (cannot make links as this is my first post..)

If not then the implication from the name Landro is that it will be from the TCG Loot cards.

Oh, and for the unidentified sources I would expect that both Goblins and Worgen are going to get their own vanity pet variety (as with cats/snakes/moths etc etc). I would expect that this is likely with the fox as they already have multiple colourations/varieties of these for the mob foxes and they are located in Gilneas.
    Last edited by UKace; 2010-10-06 at 12:27 PM.

Looks like my main is set to pick up all the Profession pets. Well, aside from farming up the Geode, but that's BoE so it's all good.

And yeah, the Shale Spider thing, that's just wrong. Rare drop from a rare mob who you can't get to unless on a (randomized?) quest (from what I'm hearing).

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh the shale spider and the fox kit are my favorites. I simply can't wait to collect those. I have the little fawn's salt lick on my pally and since I've made this priest my new main, I need to catch up on pets, mounts, and everything else. Also, great wallpaper!

That is it!! I've finally come up with my "greeting" macro for future LFD runs!

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice. - GC
    From the mouth of Blizzard's official voice!

I love the Jousters reference I'm guessing we'll get the quest for one of those mini jouster pets in Deepholm.

There's a small series of quests in Darkshore that awards Withers, a withered grey version of the Darnassian Treant pet from the tourny. However, he's twice the size of the tourny pet

Simple fix, put Empowered in front of every tree of life spell version, problem solved.
    Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Toyoka View Post
    I love the Jousters reference I'm guessing we'll get the quest for one of those mini jouster pets in Deepholm.
    They're actually in Hyjal
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

I am loving all of the new pets! I am also loving the GC quote of "If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice. - GC"