Deleted

Question about Justice Points and 4.0.1

I have looked all over for information about this, its a week till 4.0.1 release, and I havent been able to find an answer.

The question I am asking is;

In the 2 months or so between 4.0.1, and all our emblems getting turned into Justice Points, will Heroics in WOTLK for the next 2 months drop these justice points?

So is there a rush to farm as many Emblems of Triumph this week as possible, or Do we have a while to reach the 4000 soft cap before cataclysm release?

Also, my understanding is this: In Cataclysm, the Justice Points will be used to buy Heroic ilevel gear, so in Wotlk it would be ilvl 200-219 stuff, which was pre-raid, but the same ilevel as the epic heroic drops. So it wont be 'tier' items or equivalent, it will be just random named items much like the shoulder/head from current Triumph quartermaster. That right yeah?

Thanks if you can answer any questions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valk HellfireEU View Post
    In the 2 months or so between 4.0.1, and all our emblems getting turned into Justice Points, will Heroics in WOTLK for the next 2 months drop these justice points?
    Yes, Heroics in Wrath will drop Justice Points now instead of Emblems.

So is there a rush to farm as many Emblems of Triumph this week as possible, or Do we have a while to reach the 4000 soft cap before cataclysm release?
    Correct, there is not a huge rush to farm Emblems of Triumph. Save as many as you can, but you'll be able to earn them in 4.0.1 and 4.0.3 while waiting for Cataclysm.

Also, my understanding is this: In Cataclysm, the Justice Points will be used to buy Heroic ilevel gear, so in Wotlk it would be ilvl 200-219 stuff, which was pre-raid, but the same ilevel as the epic heroic drops. So it wont be 'tier' items or equivalent, it will be just random named items much like the shoulder/head from current Triumph quartermaster. That right yeah?
    This is correct (kind of). The gear that is purchasable with Justice Points will be equivalent to -blue- heroic drops. I think they want to keep players in blue gear for a little longer than Wrath, to appease the "epics should be epic" crowd of players.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

there will be 2 vendors for pve, raid pts (possibly from weekly/daily heroics etc also) and normal/5man/heroic pts
    the raid vendor begins loaded with 359 epics,and 3/5(leg-chest-glove) set armor tokens, all for raid pts, plus helm/shoulders for prot/conq/vanq etc tokens from raid drops
    the normal vendor begins loaded with 346 blues

once a new teir of raids comes out,all of your raid pts get dumped into your normal pt pool,and all items on the raid vendor get dumped onto the normal pt vendor

all raiders begin a new teir of raiding with 0 raid pts(save your raid weekly for this patch?),and the raid vendor is repopulated with new (could assume 359+13=372) epics and set armor