Deleted

Post Race change or just an appearance change?

Hey Mmo-champs,
    My friend just gave me his death knight and I'm not sure what to do with it. It's a level 64 male dwarf with talents in EVERY tree and spell power gear, Because he's such a nub. the thing is my friend some how got a bunch of money on him (I suspect by buying gold :S) and has spent a ton of money on this character. I'm willing to pay for a race change or at least an appearance change 'cause female dwarfs DK look a lot less noob-y.So, What should I do?

TL;DR, I have a twinked (-ish)Dwarf DK, what should I do?

Racechange it to a Worgen once cata comes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cash out the items it has, send all the gold to another toon. Delete it and spend 2-3 hours re-rolling whatever race DK you want.

Deleted
    change it to a female gnome DK with either pink ponytails or a marge simpson haircut (the one with the tower of hair).

Level 64?

It'd take 3-5 hours to make a new DK on the account and get it to lvl 64 as well. Rather silly to spend 25 bucks for that.

Sounds like he has a ton of investment on that char if he isn't willing to level a 5-hour reroll. Personally I think male dwarves look awesome, but then female dwarves also look awesome to me, so that probably sets me apart from 90% of the community. On the other hand, you also like them

I'd either do what the other guy said and wait for cata + worgenify, or really, just change to whatever you fancy. A race change isn't that much more expensive than an appearance change.