Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Night Elf, because it's the new black!

I also remember seeing a blue post about Draeneis losing their hit racial, so that makes Draenei less good.

Undead.

I'd go troll for the racial, but I'm so in love with my undead mage. Seriously. Undead.

If you're stuck on ally though, probably gnome.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    1. Dwarf
    2. Dwarf
    3. Dwarf
    so on..

I would go with the gnomes because of the bonuses obviously (which is funny because when i made my mage i didnt go with a gnome *sigh* do as i say and not as I do indeed). I wouldnt stand being a worgen mage because the casting animations are really lacking in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but Spirit is now the "mp5" stat, and thus will only be used by healers? Also, afaik Draenei´s 1% hit was supposed to be removed.
    Dranaei hit racial is now personal only instead of party based IE you only get +1% hit if your toon is a Dranaei now instead of in the party of a Dranaei

Quote Originally Posted by Wizie View Post
    Dwarf mages?:< Since when? Afaik the only new dwarf class is shaman, might be mistaken though..

But as you said..

Gnomes have 5% more int
    Worgens have X%(?) more crit

However, dont forget that the racials will be reworked.

If it stays the way it is atm with the racials, i'd say go gnome for PVE and.. probably worgen if pvp (because of the sprint)
    Since they announced the new combos. The only new Dwarf class you should be Warlock cause they ninja added that recently.

Last edited by Bombkirby; 2010-10-07 at 04:36 AM.

Night Elf Female because they have the best offensive spell casting animation in the game.
    It's could've and would've. Not could of and would of. Not sure when "of" started meaning "have," but everyone who thinks it does needs to go back to school.

Just play as the race you enjoy the avatar the most... you're going to be stuck with that character for months... so forget that +/- 1% DPS and pick what you enjoy the most.

I personnaly picked female draenei... just cuz i found them cute and i like their animation

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Since they announced the new combos. The only new Dwarf class you should be Warlock cause they ninja added that recently.

They also added Troll warlocks.
    It's could've and would've. Not could of and would of. Not sure when "of" started meaning "have," but everyone who thinks it does needs to go back to school.

Quote Originally Posted by Kio View Post
    They also added Troll warlocks.
    Oh yes and that of course. I was just mentioning Dwarves cuz he asked for Alliance races. But yes, Trolls will become awesome Warlocks finally in Cata!

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll Mage.

But if you insist on Alliance, go Gnome.

For you, they have good racials; for me, fun death animation.

Gnome for sure. Nothing funnier than a gnome setting all those nubby horde, who trying to punt them, on fire.

Alliance: Gnomes
    Horde: Goblins

there are no other options.