Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    omslemming

you know what really needs an update in cata?....

darkmoon faire........how out of date is this thing? everyone's seen it 10000 times by now and the majority of rewards/items are worthless in todays game......think it should recieve a makeover for cata for sure long overdue!

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for not saying player models or trees. I agree it would be nice for Darkmoon Faire to feel fun again.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

omslemming
    i know its obviously not going to be a priority but i feel it deserves to be restored to the grand event it once was when it first started.....last one i went to i saw maybe 1 other player........any suggestions for what could be done or added to it?

Its still fun I go to almost every one :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

bumper cars! lol

I remember at some point they threw a World Event achievement tab in for it, but it disappeared shortly after. I feel like that is the LEAST they could do for it

Deleted
    Only time I go there now (well went there) wa for my insane in the membrane.
    Agreed it needs to be awesome again.
    I think I saw an achievment tab in world events (I might be wrong) but achiev could be a nice way to make it popular again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought this would be a Character Texture thread, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I agree! New Darkmoon cards and new faction hatred sould reform the Faire we know and love.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Browniez View Post
    bumper cars! lol

This. PLEASE this.
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

omslemming
    maybe they could tie a quest line involving cata and the darkmoon faire....say the fairs been hit by a lava strike and u have to rescue and re capture the npcs, animals....its only after its been rescued like that do you get access to it again on your server and it brings new rewards and prizes as a token thankyou for the player rescue effort........or something along those lines

Deleted
    Alliance vs Horde organised tonk battles, yes please.

bumper cars! lol
    /thread imo. possibly a race track as well going thru all of elwyn forest and have the event held once a day while the faire is up. winner gets a random card towards any deck

Thank you for a good thought!

My one idea. More epic concert events. And not just another ETC show playing the same song. Maybe something new. Something different every few months and only one or two times. Or more mini games. The cannon game is SO fun. Nothing is more fun then racing to the cannon as a Space Goat at TB and hoping 80s don't find you.

BUT, I think we'll see more life at the Faire just because of Cata forcing people back to the old cities. I mean, it's RIGHT there vs another continent, and for most, a hearth when you're done there.

bumper cars! lol
    ^ THIS! ... And I just pictured a bit from a silly GMod made series...

omslemming
    fuckin hell my first post that didnt get flamed from the off and result in a lot of anger and bad words..........it took a while lol :P i almost fell over in shock then `shit someone AGGREES WITH ME!` my finger was already poised on the `stop saying Im qqing!` macro :P

---------- Post added 2010-10-06 at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hardalor View Post
    Thank you for a good thought!

My one idea. More epic concert events. And not just another ETC show playing the same song. Maybe something new. Something different every few months and only one or two times. Or more mini games. The cannon game is SO fun. Nothing is more fun then racing to the cannon as a Space Goat at TB and hoping 80s don't find you. BUT, I think we'll see more life at the Faire just because of Cata forcing people back to the old cities. I mean, it's RIGHT there vs another continent, and for most, a hearth when you're done there.
    exactly with the focus on the old world and the old faction rivlary given a much needed ramp up the darkmoon faire should be looked at again......but noones going to stay looking long if the rewards are the same old level 60-80 cards etc they currently are.....give us more motivation to go there blizz

---------- Post added 2010-10-06 at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by terrih91 View Post
    /thread imo. possibly a race track as well going thru all of elwyn forest and have the event held once a day while the faire is up. winner gets a random card towards any deck
    awesome idea man......kind of like the brewfest ram thing but with goblin rocket cars?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see cotton candy and bumper cars and "Ride the kodo" rides! >:|

Quote Originally Posted by Tanfastic View Post
    I want to see cotton candy and bumper cars and "Ride the kodo" rides! >:|
    Bumper. Kodos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardalor View Post
    Bumper. Kodos.
    I came.

Quote Originally Posted by omslemming View Post
    i know its obviously not going to be a priority but i feel it deserves to be restored to the grand event it once was when it first started.....last one i went to i saw maybe 1 other player........any suggestions for what could be done or added to it?
    Giving players easy rewards is the only thing that can bring the crowds.

Quote Originally Posted by Khadhar View Post
    I came.
    I saw