Power Auras Question

So i'm kind of new to power auras and I have no idea if this is even possible but I want to have a giant Earth Shock icon appear in the center of my screen when I have 6 stacks of Lightning Shield. To test I'd set it at 3 stacks and just switch from water shield to lightning shield.

you would have to make the aura to show on buff "Lightning Shield" and at a stack value of >6

can make an aura you can import in a few minutes

Got it to work thanks. I had a little trouble figuring out how to show the Earth Shock icon rather than the Lightning Shield or the random rune stuff.

Oh forgot, is there a way to also make it only show when Earth Shock is off cooldown?

think it can be done, never had the need to do that myself and i would have to research a bit to know exactly how

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    Got it to work thanks. I had a little trouble figuring out how to show the Earth Shock icon rather than the Lightning Shield or the random rune stuff.

Oh forgot, is there a way to also make it only show when Earth Shock is off cooldown?
    yes, but im going to have to play with it to remember how that works

Okay, thanks for all the help. Hopefully Power Auras doesn't break when 4.0.1 hits >.>