Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    its almost the best release date for as i have Christmas holidays which go for 8 weeks and start late November

10+ Year Old Account
    Realm First > passing chemistry. duhhh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    Ignore the fact that Dec 7th is not a week, I obviously mean the week of.

The LSAT is Dec 11. Who would schedule Cata at the time when I'll have more studying to do than any other point in my life thus far? Stupid.

I hope they release new servers a week after launch.
    Actually, the 7th is the 1st week of my break, so I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by Nahte View Post
    I would say this, but what is a LSAT?
    I think the abbreviation that applies here is: Law School Admissions Test
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Sometimes faction pride goes beyond rational lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    No no this is Warcraft, not Lovecraft, I know it's confusing with both of them having old gods, but they're different.
    Knarg: "Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?"

10+ Year Old Account
    need a tissue for your QQ?

I have finals that week also....am I still going to play Cata in that time....you're damn skippy I am
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

This is the worst day as well because seven swans will be a swimming!!!! Sent to me by my true love!!!!!

Kind of hilarious how ignorant people are... If you don't know what MCATs, LSATs, etc. are I think your educational level needs to improve...I'm not saying you should all be focusing on these things but this is common knowledge...LSAT is the law school admission test.

However...to the OP...is there a reason you are taking it in December?

I took mine 2 years ago in October.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity View Post
    The OP has a point, most US colleges have finals around then.
    Because all 12 million subscribers come from US?

The week after all my study ends for a month. sounds like a good release date to me!

For those curious:

LSAT is the Law School Admissions Test. It is not a local test. It is an international test, and it is on the same day.

Finals are another reason why it will be bad for many, many people.

Oh, and I don't plan on rushing to 85. I plan on rerolling. The main issue here is that if there is a new server and it releases that Wednesday or whatever, that will be a huge problem for me as quick leveling on a new server is very important. If you know what you're doing and you get gold quickly, you can set yourself up to rule the economy by buying things at ridiculously low prices and then waiting a few months and selling them. I had 10k g at the start of BC doing this, and that was no small chunk of change at that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes many of us have exams that week, but I consider that a good thing. I predict that the first few days will be so laggy that the game will be borderline unplayable. I will study for my exams, do well on them, then play WoW all of Christmas break after the initial rush has passed.

10+ Year Old Account
    ohs noes. lets have blizzard do a survey for the 11,999,999 people and see if they don't give a shit, including me.

10+ Year Old Account
    a week after the7nd my exams starting but knowing myself i'll just be playing cata instead of learning so i don't mind when it's coming out.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Nahte View Post
    I would say this, but what is a LSAT?
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=what+are+the+LSATs%3F

There you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    This is the worst day as well because seven swans will be a swimming!!!! Sent to me by my true love!!!!!
    haha...perfect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabious View Post
    Kind of hilarious how ignorant people are... If you don't know what MCATs, LSATs, etc. are I think your educational level needs to improve...I'm not saying you should all be focusing on these things but this is common knowledge...LSAT is the law school admission test.

However...to the OP...is there a reason you are taking it in December?

I took mine last year in October.
    Common sence? How on earth you expect non-US (I guess its US) to know what LCAT means. Perhaps you should have used common sence before giving such a reply...

Sucks for a lot of college students =/ I have finals but none of them are cumulative cept math so ill most likely take a day or two off and play

The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a half-day, standardized test administered four times each year at designated testing centers throughout the world.

YAY GOOGLE!

So..if I understand this right, You're complaining that blizzard is releasing an expansion world-wide, on the same day as a standardized test for law students and thus it is the worst possible week to release this expansion on?

I don't think a majority of blizzard customers are Law students taking their LSAT on dec 11th. That's like complaining that x event happened around the time of the SAT, or some other local{by profession, not area} standardized test.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity View Post
    The OP has a point, most US colleges have finals around then.
    At least it will filter out those who don't have their priorities straight.