Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm envious of "The Insane" title simply because I'm the most impatient person ever, my life would be so much easier with that sort of dedication ; ; SHARE!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    I think what this thread should have been is, 'What are the best name+title combinations.'

Like, if someone was a Field Marshal named Rommel or something similar.

Bonus points for being a tank.

There's an undead priest on my server named University, with the title of the Undercity

Also Salty Tears and Salty Nuttz

I love my Chef title too, I still don't have a Chef's hat though lol.. I kinda gave up on cooking dailies after that title even though I'm 66/100, thats still over a month! Fuck you blizzard and your 1-2 awards a day shit. (I've only seen two waterlogded recipes in a long time of fishing dailies)
    Last edited by Lidenbok; 2010-10-09 at 05:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I think Bane of the Fallen King has a great ring to it, however I don't use that one.

I play a Night Elf Balance Druid. So, my preference is Starcaller Lunarion. It just has such a great ring to it.

Before that, I used Lunarion of the Nightfall.

And before that it was Lunarion, Guardian of Cenarius.

And my first all time title was my Lunarion, Hand of A'dal.

Sometimes I throw that one up just because. XD

Personally however, I think the "best" title is the one which matches your character the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    for balance druids, i can understand that Starcaller really does "feel" right. Starfire, starfall, starsurge etc. There's synergy firing there.

I'm kinda boring, my favorite title I use on my main is Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by mikena View Post
    skill wise, light of dawn
    and also that because i have it
    Death's Demise is better :P

Scarab Lord or any old PVP Titles (Pre BC)
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

Quote Originally Posted by nerthus View Post
    I've replied to that twice now, if you could be so kind and read a bit in the thread. But I assume you won't, so I'll reply again.

You could've been progressing on the fight for about 70 hours. That is old. Tactics are old. It was cool when Ulduar was cool. Now it's not cool. And this is all my opinion.

I'll chime in then...
    25mans (All numbers from Guildox because wowprogress doesn't show Herald of Titans info)
    Yoggy +0 is still substantially harder than regular LK... 1294
    Over 4,000 Guilds had regular LK on farm by April. As of today 10,531 Guilds have at least downed him
    Less than 605 (I say less than because 1 Guild I know got carried through it for the achieve...) guilds have Light of Dawn.
    Taking that in H Yoggy +0 and H LK 25 are the two most difficult encounters in Wrath. They're on the level of BT prenerf and Sunwell. I can almost guarantee you that going to farm either of those at 85 (Obviously Yoggy will be easier then for massive amounts of DPS) is going to be like trying to steamroll Sunwell now with 80s. Only possible if you and your group knows what you're doing... (For the ToC buffs out there 2456 Guilds have downed H Anub)

10 Mans
    Regular LK 28492
    Heroic LK 2437
    Yoggy +0 2339 (Solid argument here is no real reward hence H LK having more kills)
    Alagon 11912
    Herald of the Titans 869
    So you take that info into Herald of Titans, a title which NOW you have to farm gear for because you can't overgear it and a lot of people deleted their gear. (Making the title all the more rare and popular)

Gear doesn't mean skill, even if it's a few tiers back it's still one of the most rare titles in the game and you can't just go in with full 277 and expect to complete it. This isn't about how bad you dislike something it's personal opinions on the best titles in game. So you don't like it, big deal say so and move on. Yes, it's old but even with it being old still less than 1,000 guilds have it in the world. That means something and makes it special.

OT:
    Light of Dawn
    The Insane
    Hand of A'dal
    Bane of the Fallen King
    Herald of Titans

EDIT: To all the people saying Scarab Lord, server firsts don't count. Technically the title is a server first since you can only obtain it 10 hours after the "first" person rings the gong.
    Last edited by Thmsbkr3; 2010-10-09 at 06:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialSteedOwner View Post
    The rarest title i've seen is Flawless Victor, i've only seen it on 2 players and i've played for +30 days at 80...
    That's because it was removed in an early WoTLK Patch because it was a bit of a joke to obtain.

Screw what titles you think are the coolest, post what titles you have.

Ambassador, Bloodsail Admiral, Brewmaster, Champion of the Frozen Waste, Champion of the Naaru, Crusader, Flame Keeper, Guardian of Cenarius, Hand of A'dal, Jenkins, Matron/Patron, Senior Sergeant, Twilight Vanquisher, of Orgrimmar, of Sen'jin, of Silvermoon, of Thunder Bluff, of the Ashen Verdict, of the Nightfall, of the Shattered Sun, of the Undercity, the Argent Champion, the Astral Walker, the Diplomat, the Exalted, the Explorer, the Hallowed, the Patient.

Currently working on Loremaster, the Seeker and Conquerer.

Hope to get Battlemaster someday but it's hard a solo shadow priest.
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2010-10-09 at 06:27 AM.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    the Immortal because I has it

No erm favourite title. Probably Warlord / High Warlord; attempted to get one of them on my shaman in vanilla and fell short in the last week due to DKS. I've never spoke to the guy who got me them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Screw what titles you think are the coolest, post what titles you have.
    My Shaman has Conqueror, Lieutenant General and Champion of the Naaru.

My Warrior has Ambassador, Brewmaster, Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Elder, Flame Keeper, Jenkins, Starcaller, Twilight Vanquisher, of Silvermoon, of Thunder Bluff, of the Ashen Verdict of the Nightfall, of the Undercity, the Argent Champion, the Astral Walker, the Explorer, the Immortal, the Kingslayer, the Love Fool, the Noble, the Patient.

That's only 21 ):

I should have Server First Algalon and Yogg titles but numen transferred to the server I was on and stole them the week before we killed both encounters. Then they left 3 days later and left us all heart broken.
    Last edited by Hulari; 2010-10-09 at 06:39 AM.

Until 4 hours ago, "Herald of the Titans" was definitely my favourite, however 4 hours ago I gained "Bane of the Fallen King" so I'm not entirely sure now.

I think Herald is still my favourite but only by a very tiny amount.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    goatpoop.
    Sorry, let me just clean that up.
    Last edited by Mule; 2010-10-09 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmutti View Post
    Any Gladiator title will do. Everything else is for pussies who need to l2p.
    Any WotlK Gladiator is pretty fucking worthless.

Since my main is a pally the two titles i like best are Knight and Crusader.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Of the Alliance.
    I was going to say of the Horde and of the nightfall.
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres."

Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    Until 4 hours ago, "Herald of the Titans" was definitely my favourite, however 4 hours ago I gained "Bane of the Fallen King" so I'm not entirely sure now.
    Gratz man

Quote Originally Posted by nerthus View Post
    WAT RLY??? Thanks for the info bro. I however got it quite some time ago thank you very much. I still think it's a bit late now. It was cool when Ulduar was "hard". Now it's not cool because it's still an Ulduar achievement.
    Wow, bra. I feel dirty using that term now, but I had to come down to your level..... You say it was cool when Ulduar was "hard".... WTF man,back when Ulduar was hard you did not out gear it, the point of the achievement is that you can not out gear it due to a gear max requirement. And to a lot of ppl, and myself Ulduar is a lot better then ICC and especially ToC.

---------- Post added 2010-10-09 at 01:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bw13187 View Post
    looks like someone's bad at arena
    Just because some one hates arena does not make them bad... Think before you talk.

Loremaster and the Seeker in my opinion are my favorite titles. Currently using the Seeker, about 50 quests in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms left for Loremaster. Also the Insane is yet another good title, going to attempt to get that once I finish Loremaster.

Grunt, find one person that has it. One. That's right, you can't.