Poll: What would you roll Murloc or Pandaran?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Murloc or Pandaran ?

So, what would you choose?

The awesomely cute and dangerous Murloc.....

Or the mysterious drunk, kung-fu Pandaran?

Murlocaren or Pandoc, those would be my choices (try to imagine how they'd look).
    People who think they can reason with me are clearly unreasonable.

Practicin' drawing and writing too, might even post a story or two. (no rhyme intended)

Note to beer-fans: Beer's for pussies, mead's for men.

Brewmaster > Murloc > Panda

Stop with this nonsense. If you think that a Brewmaster is better than a Murloc, you need to go play Hello Kitty Adventure Island.
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain

Murlocs suck. Even high elves would be marginally better.

And I have zero interest in an imaginary game used to strawman people, thank you very much.

Deleted
    I can't belief Murloc are winning!

Death will rise from the Tide?

Anyways lets keep the votes flow! I needto know who is more popular! the Rare Pandaren or the Murlocs!?

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't add a choice for neither.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    You didn't add a choice for neither.
    It's the 'Next Thread' button.

Quote Originally Posted by Oglesprocket of Gnomerega View Post
    I can't belief Murloc are winning!
    I know, right?

The thing is, plenty of people will either: bring up the fact that pandaren started out as an April Fool's joke; go off about the minipet (never mind that that would also rule out murlocs); go off about China (that was never about panda imagery alone); or just hate on pandaren for the sake of hating.

Bear (har de har) in mind that it's not that I particularly like pandaren; I'm pretty indifferent to them, actually. But I despise murlocs. The one's only appeared in-game as a minipet; the other is all over the game as an annoying mob that makes godawful noises. So I vote for whatever's had less chance to irritate me.

There are tons of new race threads, please use the search tool. Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancunchi View Post
    There are tons of new race threads, please use the search tool. Thank you
    Funny thing is this isn't a new race thread, if you took the time to actually read it. All he did was ask which we preferred. At no point whatsoever did the OP mention 'new race'

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Funny thing is this isn't a new race thread, if you took the time to actually read it. All he did was ask which we preferred. At no point whatsoever did the OP mention 'new race'
    Please tell me how it isn't, OP wants murloc or pandaren to be the new race so he could roll one and made a thread to ask everyone wich one they would roll.

Oh, really? I took it as the OP simply asking which one we like better.

Deleted
    You guys could stop hating and just get on with it. I used "what would you roll" because I didn't think about "Which do you prefer/like better" shit happens. Get over it and get out my thread.

Deleted
    Murloc, even though it could never happen.

Awesome Murlock is Awesome
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancunchi View Post
    Please tell me how it isn't, OP wants murloc or pandaren to be the new race so he could roll one and made a thread to ask everyone wich one they would roll.
    Okay, I'll tell you how it isn't.

You say the OP WANTS murloc or pandaren to be the new race. Be that as it may, in this particular thread all he asks is what we prefer. Asking what we prefer =/= asking what should be the new race.

I Have no more time for stuck-up fools blind to their own terrible reading comprehension.

Deleted
    Murloc. Go play hellor kitty, aion or guild wars if you want a panda.

NEVER SAY NO TO PANDA!

Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Go play hellor kitty[...]
    And look...more strawmanning people who disagree with us with a game that doesn't exist!

Murlocs still suck.