Shadow Priest or Elemental Shammy for BG's?

I have both @ 80 atm and like them both.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    you cant beat playing an ele sham in eots or being at LM in AB. but i hate playing my ele sham in arenas. they always end up sitting on me and im the first to die. i like both for playing in bgs but i like playing shadow ALOT more in arenas.

Both are fun, different playstyles. Decide for yourself .

Eh, I occaisionally get a successful mindcontrol off in EOTS and LM in AB and have someone jump to their death. But yeah, the shammy does it easier.

Shaman!

Deleted
    Go Shaman, Spriests oom far too quickly...especially at level 85.

Ive played both extensively this xpac.

Assuming both of equal gear, shadowpriest can survive more, but elemental can burst down someone quicker.

Both are very fun. Shadowpriests are able to be hit an move better, while ele shaman need to cast more.

SP I think can perform better in arena with more partners simply due to surviving.

Play them both.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    either has absolutely insane amounts of damage right now. shamans mastery is by far better, but priests have some useful utility, such as defensive dispels (only resto shamans have def magic dispel). i personally would play a shaman simply because of how insane their mastery becomes with a lot of +mastery gear.