Deleted

The new Ring of Blood

So i completed that new ring of blood on twilight highlands with pugs and dam was it pretty boring..not the fights but blizzard should phase it when theres five or more people waiting turns to get guest. anyone agree? and nerf that worgen boss xD thats hardest of them all

Half the challenge of the Ring of Blood type quests has always been sneaking in the quest turn ins, using your team's summons while 3 other teams compete for it.

This is the first I've heard of there being another RIng of Blood. I'm actually intrigued now, particularly the mention of a Worgen boss. Has anyone got some pictures of this in action? Would help the discussion a lot.

Deleted
    quick search on youtube and dont see anyone captured it. its pretty fun but get good group, bosses are pretty hard for casuals lots of people died on those fights

Yeah it was extremely bugged when I first went through Twighlight Highlands questing, So had to skip it after the first boss, never went back to do it as finding a group for it is almost as hard as the fights

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenstain View Post
    So i completed that new ring of blood on twilight highlands with pugs and dam was it pretty boring..not the fights but blizzard should phase it when theres five or more people waiting turns to get guest. anyone agree? and nerf that worgen boss xD thats hardest of them all
    One of my favorite things in the first few days of Wrath was the pvp nightmare that the ring quests in Zul Drak started. One guy showed up flagged and with in a few seconds it was an all out war of 30 or so different 5 player parties, it went on for atleast 2 hours and somehow in the mess a few ppl finished the chain while allies were ghost running back to die again.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I leveled to 85 and didnt even see it O.o tho i didnt do Twilight Highlands.....