Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I was going to switch to Horde (because I just love Horde lore and sh1t), but then Blizz announced Worgen... Now its "For the Alliance!"

I was kinda... well, forced too. I didn't know that you can't really interact with alliance in a good way when you want to do some quests, instances and such stuff.
    Good bye ud priest, hello nelf rogue :<
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Deleted
    best citys and racials for pvp

I actually wanted to play Horde, when I started. I got dragged into WoW kicking and screaming by my best friend. I was playing DAoC at the time, and he had just gotten introduced to WoW by some of our other friends.

Incoming ironic story.

We had a huge group of "friends" who played Alliance, and one friend who played Horde. At the time that we started playing, I had virtually quit speaking to everyone who was playing Alliance, and so I tried to get the friend who got me into WoW to switch to Horde and play with the other guy. We talked it over, and eventually decided that it would be better to play Alliance, since we had so many high-level connections there, and it would be easier to find people to play with. I still preferred Horde, but... eh.

Now here we are, 5 years later. With maybe two exceptions, ALL of those people that we rolled Alliance to play with have either quit playing or we've stopped hanging out with them, or both. The guy who played Horde is still merrily trucking along.

So to sum it up, I rolled Alliance instead of Horde to play with a bunch of people that either don't play anymore, or that I don't like anymore. And to make it even cooler, I get to lose every BG and I have to leave trade chat immediately after every purchase I make from another player because the Alliance kids on my server are complete herpderp retards.

The only saving grace is that, in the intervening 5 years, I've helped create a guild full of awesome people that I like playing with.

Still though, all things considered... fuck the Alliance. At least the ones that play on Malygos :P
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?

The weapon swing animations are so superior to the Ally races compared to the horde ones that it's just laughable. Horde has a few good casting animations, but Ally wins by far here aswell. IF and SW are ............................that much better than Orgrimmar.

That's the two main reasons. I play Horde though, blame the fucking paid faction change shit that made Ally unplayable on my server (1 good raiding guild? WG once a week?)
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonclovers View Post
    Because blizzard accidently blood elfs.
    This.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heres a Question, Why do people play Horde ?? I play Alliance cause there awesome
    Horde isn't, Catacylsm shows me that the Horde is gunna lose if they don't learn to work together and get along
    like the Alliance Leaders do.

i picked alliance cuz i thought all the little kiddys would be playing horde. because we all know kids like fighting monsters

I play alliance because A. My brother told me to do so when he got me to start playing and B. I was pretty elitist at life so I thought I wouldn't get hooked and made a gnome with pink pigtails. I suppose I was a bit overconfident.

Overall, I knew very little about this game, didn't plan on actually sticking around, as I was mostly a online first person shooter and RTS person. I went Night Elf, because I had played Warcraft 3 and always liked them best, Went Hunter, because I foolishly thought no one else would probably want to be one. I figured everyone else was a Human Warrior or a mage.

But because of my FPS background, it's why I choose to play both sides. While my experience is limited to one server, I will say, there isn't any difference between the two. The whole lie that Horde is somehow better and more mature was killed pretty quickly