10+ Year Old Account

resub now or wait till cata?

title says it all, if i resub now i have a lvl 60 mage i can get to 80 (lvl 60 already so it wont miss any new cata leveling content), i dont want to start a new character until cata, and i have a pally that i can work on his holy set.

any insight to this problem?

PS. im bored.

Wait for 4.0.3.

If you're REALLY bored, go ahead and resub after the servers become stable tomorrow and level that mage. Personally, I'm looking forward to Frost and FFB Fire.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

If you're bored, why not, get that Mage ready for Cataclysm if you plan to make him your main in. Also gives you the time to get used to new mechanics of the class.

Edit : repeated myself.

Fire mages are probably the most attractive class/specs in cata right now IMO. Level it nao.
    Current main: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Thetormented