Deleted

[Idea] Cataclysm patches

Well, I was thinking what content would Blizzard bring to Cata thorugh major patches.

Here my idea:

Patch 4.1
    With the defeat of the Twilight Cult, Alliance and Horde forces fight eachother even more aggresivly.
    Stormiwind entrence is fixed, Danath's statue has returned and so has Danath to lead his poeple of Stormgarde. But at his surprise Deathwing's retreating from Twilight Highlands has changed it a bit. (Adds a new leveling flow to Arathi in which the Forsaken and Stormgarde fight and so do Galen and Danath and maybe have Stormgarde win.)
    With the entrance of Stormwind fixed the rebuilding of its Park has begun.
    King Greymane has decided to retake Gilneas but so have the Forsaken... (Gilneas becomes a PvP daily hub.)
    The Firelnads added.

Patch 4.2
    While Mt. Hyjal has been saved in present it still needs to be saved in the past (Caverns of Time: War of the Ancients) from the Infinites.
    When you get to the last boss you find out it is future Nazdormu and when you defeat him he will say: "You must not allow her to do it again, you must not allow Azshara to finish the job, to summon Sargeras."

Patch 4.3
    Orgrimmar is constructed and Stormwind Park repaired with Gilnean architecture (due to stalmate in Gilneas with the Forsaken).
    It is found out that Deathwing has flew to Tirisfal Grove, that there is an Old God (the one which corrupted him) and Sylvanas asks for Garrosh's permision ("building fences") to lead the Horde forces against Deathwind and the Old God.
    Both Allinace (led by Varian) and Horde (led by Sylvanas) go to Tirisfal Grove and clash on eachother & the Old God's forces.
    After the Old God is killed Deathwing will burst from... erm... another cave and will yell: No! Maaster! You will all suffer for this! etc.
    Afterwards he leaves.

Patch 4.4
    Instead of old cave fights I would truly like for Deathwing to be different. Lets say that after series of quests about how Deathwing is gone you find out that he is actually attacking capital cities of each race with Twilight drakes and dragons but not event-like, more instance-like, enterable through one or more NPC-s. In that instance you would have Twilight dragons flying down on a raid, after 8-10 dragons killied a boss would fly down. Eventually Deathwing would come down and say the standard: "You will all die!"... etc.
    When Deathwing is defeated:
    a)Alextrasa would come and revenge her son.
    b)Azuregos would come, say: "What a great performance.", summon pinguins that will clap Deathwing to death.

So what do you think...

o dont realy like it i just needs a bit of rethinking