A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity

Hello. I'm leading a group for A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, and I just wanted to show my group layout, and know if there was anything that we can do to make our lives easier. We just finished Herald of the Titans, and we've been farming gear for Dedicated Insanity for the last month now.
    My group makeup is
    Tanks:
    Protection Warrior
    Protection Paladin
    Healers:
    Discipline Priest
    Holy Paladin
    DPS:
    Fire Mage
    Affliction Warlock
    Ret Paladin
    Two Hunters
    Feral Druid

We're BoPing and holding the BoP as long as we can during the Submerge phase in order to maximize the amount of ice we have. We haven't started any attempts using the gearsets we've created, as we're trying to get as close to BiS before we begin our attempts. I'd say another week or two, then we'll be set.

Any comments, help, anything I can get is appreciated.
    Thanks.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think you can use the ICC arrows and bullets correct me if Im wrong

We used them in Herald of the Titans, so I'm assuming you can use them here.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

I would take 3 healers for the first four bosses just to be safe. You don't want to waste a week because you accidentally let gormak kill a tank.
    Also you really don't need bops for 10man as long as you can kite. IMO the dot the adds stack is far more dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by The Polarbear View Post
    I dont think you can use the ICC arrows and bullets correct me if Im wrong
    From the Achievement:

A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity

Meet the criteria for A Tribute to Insanity without any raid member having used an item only obtainable from 25-player Coliseum, or any more powerful item.
    The wording seems a bit odd but seeing as it's practically the same as the Algalon 10 man Achiev I'd assume the ICC ammo would be fine. the ammo's ilvl is 230 which is well within the range of ToC10's ilvl drops.

Deleted
    i've done both achievements aswell, even A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity in Herold gear ^^,
    you should take 3healers with you (shaman, pala, priest) and 2 good tanks (blocktanks prefered, cause algalon hits like a truck, and the blocktank could just tank the adds at anub)

You *CANNOT* Use ICC arrows or bullets. Sorry regardless of iLVL they do not count.

This messed us up the first time. Second time through it didn not.

Well Arrow's dont exist anymore :P.
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Deleted
    Have only ever used 2 healers for 10man's,

as long as the healers know which mark they need to use there instant cast on, a disc and a holy pala with have no problem at all in togc10.

You dont have healing for you 2 healers though, (Hstream or s-priest hot).
    Makre sure your in teh same group as the priest and he can holy nova, Rest will be covered from JoL.

Deleted
    And you can have adds burrow if your dps seems slack / healer has issues keeping up. Is how I got insanity (they used 3 healers?) in a pug, on my alt, before my main :c

I did Dedicated Insanity 2 days ago with ICC arrows. But it doesn't matter anymore as of today does it .