Thread: 4.0.1 logs

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by holypalaswe View Post
    Yeah, because no other classes changed...
    Sir, I see your name is Holypalaswe, so I guess you have played a Hpaladin in patch.
    Holy Paladins are not the same class anymore, it's like playing a whole new one, and it's pretty tricky aswell.
    Compared to the other healers, the Hpaladin has changed MUCH MUCH more, coming from a guy who's playing all four.
    Goozelina The Light of Dawn, Spaced Invaders.
    Twisting Nether EU.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanter View Post
    Sir, I see your name is Holypalaswe, so I guess you have played a Hpaladin in patch.
    Holy Paladins are not the same class anymore, it's like playing a whole new one, and it's pretty tricky aswell.
    Compared to the other healers, the Hpaladin has changed MUCH MUCH more, coming from a guy who's playing all four.
    Them, together with Holy Priests, followed by Druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Having a Shadowmourne is unrelated to Blizzard over nerfing the class clearly a Weapon won't help what they broke.
    Agreed.

They have under-tuned Ret. We all knew it was going to be, and they have even droped the blue post to inform everyone that changes are on the way. Personaly, i'm very happy over that fact. I expected us to be in this hole untill 4.0.3.

However, the class is currently tuned to the point that you can only compare yourself to someone using the same "tier" of weapon as you. Which makes it painful at best to examine logs, or attempt to improve your play.

Actually mew 2:47 is a very good kill time for ret, especially now that it's very unwise to wings at the start like in 3.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post

It will be fine, buffs are also on the way.
    problem with that is that there are 2 ways of doing it:

- buff out dmg output
    - rework the class

With what they said about not wanted to change things to much to affect lvling and lvl85 gameplay, I see them going for option number 1, which if true, will finally get me an opportunity to get out of this game, sadly. I don't know how fury mechanics are at the moment, but some melees need a lot more than just a dmg buff at the moment, something that should have been done in beta/PTR, and not at this late stage.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ret was broken. If you don’t see eye to eye with us on that, then it’s understandable why the degree of change might be surprising to you
    i7 920@ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte X58A-UD7, 6GB Ram Triple Channel OCZ @ 1900Mhz, CrossFire HD 5850 1Gb, Vertex 3 240Gb, BenQ M2700HD. G15 Keyboard

To Mew

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    Armory was down before, so linking it in case anyone is interested:

The item tooltips doesn't show the reforging I have done, but I explained that further up.

What tests are you referring to? My results are from real raid parsing, it won't get more accurate than that. Our seals do crap damage, and you get an extra every 10 seconds. Big whoop. As stated before, it gave me a 1% damage increase.

Here's the whole log if you wanna go over the numbers yourself
    One question about your gameplay:

On saurfang, you did 34 TV. 3 from mastery proc and 31 from holypower.
    You did 51 CS and had 26 DP proc so 77 Holy power during the fight.

If my math are good it means you did 15 TV with 3 HP and 16 with 2 HP.

I can also see you didnt use HW a lot. Are you using TV-2HP as a filler instead of HW?

Is it normal so much TV with 2HP?

Thx and sorry for my bad english

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by benbraco View Post
    One question about your gameplay:

On saurfang, you did 34 TV. 3 from mastery proc and 31 from holypower.
    You did 51 CS and had 26 DP proc so 77 Holy power during the fight.

If my math are good it means you did 15 TV with 3 HP and 16 with 2 HP.

I can also see you didnt use HW a lot. Are you using TV-2HP as a filler instead of HW?

Is it normal so much TV with 2HP?

Thx and sorry for my bad english
    Hey there, No I never did TV with less than 3 Holy power - the extra ones you see are from Zealotry (which I used twice in the fight). Also I didn't use HoW a lot, because when he went under 20%, I had Zealotry+AW active again.

However now that the damage of HoW has been buffed, I think it will be a dps gain to use AW and zealotry seperately. Gonna have to do some more testing on that.