10+ Year Old Account

WoG and lvln as Ret

So I had rolled a Pally back during Vanilla days, and pretty much gave up on the class before BC hit. (There was no REAL nich for a Pally during Vanilla).

So the last few weeks I have finally given in and decided to make one again (Dwarf of course, as Epic Beards cannot be beaten).

I picked up Goblin Engineering along with Alchemy for some fun utility etc and thought that the grind was actually not so bad anymore (And holy crap I dont have to drink after ever pull like in Vanilla!).

So I log in last night and redo my talents for the new patch. I did not read patch notes on Pallies (I was more concerned about my Warrior and Lock) and was VERY surprised to see how WoG works while grinding out mobs.

All I can say is HOLY CRAP BATMAN! Free friggin heals that crit for easily over 1,100 on my lvl 39 Pally?

Yes please. This ability is crazy.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

As lvling ret its good ability but on lvl 80 its not so crazy, mine Wog crit around 12k max which isnt so great if you know youll spend 3 HP on that.