10+ Year Old Account

4.0.1 balance issue

After downloading the patch and login into the game, setup my talents and glyphs i wanted to check my rotation on live server on dummy.
    How ever i cant seem to access Eclipse at all from wrath/starfire. (no energy gained on any of these two)
    the only time that my eclipse bar moves is when i cast Starsurge (15 energy)and i'm currently on 45 after casting 3 of these, nothing else happens if i do not cast this spell from wrath or starfire
    After casting loads of wrath and starfire to see if anything happend i made a ticket that im waiting to get a reply on
    Do anyone else have this issue and in that case, what did you do to get it sorted?
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

OT: I love your avatar!

There was something in the "known issues" compilation that mentioned energy. Not sure if it is the same issue, as I believe the other one involved levelling up to a certain level, and having it not work :S

---------- Post added 2010-10-13 at 04:34 PM ----------

Oh, and as long as you have Insect Swarm, count your blessings, most druids still dont have it
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lethon&n=Boomkindance

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, i read the "known issues" but nothing about this when i read it.
    Ive tried to restart the game several times, reloading etc but nothing helps, but yes i do have IS and im very happy about the damage ;3
    Will see what the ticket can give me
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine messed up for one dummy test where it was stuck between 0 and Solar Eclipse. All I had to do was get out of combat and try again. :/ Hopefully, other boomkins' issues are fixed soon. The only one I'm having is Sunfire keeping the Moonfire tooltip when I reach a Solar Eclipse but it casts as Sunfire so I really didn't think about it much.

Aerie Peak 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 86 / 90 / 90 Kel'Thuzad 90 Tichondrius 90 / 90

15+ Year Old Account
    there was a rolling restart an hour ago. Fixed a few of my issues. Have you looked since then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I jinxed myself. My eclipse bar is no longer working.

---------- Post added 2010-10-13 at 06:11 PM ----------

Mm, I pushed it to Eclipse with Starsurge and it worked fine after that.

Aerie Peak 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 86 / 90 / 90 Kel'Thuzad 90 Tichondrius 90 / 90