Thread: DW/2hand

DW/2hand

So I have two 1 handers and a 2 hand at same Ilevel, and I'm curious if there is a massive dps difference between DW or 2hand (frost and unholy). I've been DW for a long time but the changes to unholy make me wanna test it.

Anyone that was DW before and tried it now that can tell if there's any difference?

15+ Year Old Account
    Your question is wrong, you should not be asking if you should be DW frost or 2H Unholy but rather if you should be DW Frost or 2H Frost.
    For the Worgen! Furries of WoW unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    What's the point of playing an easy game? When did this huge subset of people come to video games, wanting not a challenge, but some kind of interactive facebook type thing with spells?

Well I did say 2hand - Frost and Unholy

I had to change to 2h Frost with Shadow's Edge because my previous 1h axes were neutered once they removed attack power. I haven't been back into a dungeon/raid but solo dps improved greatly.
    Last edited by Resric; 2010-10-13 at 03:47 PM.

As 2h unholy my damage seemed to be higher then it was pre-patch and from what I've read of sims the current trend is DW Frost then 2h Unholy 2h Frost and all 3 of those are within 200 dps or so of each other so really its a matter of what spec you want to play as. As per DW Unholy it's only maybe 2000-2500 dps behind the other 3 and really isn't worth mentioning Blizz doesn't want DW Unholy to be viable anda have made it quite clear with how far behind in dps it is with the 3 specs that they do want viable. I, for one applaude Blizzard's ability to get the 3 dps specs so close to each other that it really is just a matter of personal preference.

Ok thanks, I will probably stick with DW since its what i like the most.