Deleted

Ele Sham Spirit -> Hit

Hey Hey! I got into the game (yay)

Was wondering if the Hit you gain from Spirit actually is show in the 'Hit rating' cos I had 375, And I still have 375,

Yeah, it does, but I doubt you have any spirit on your mail gear yet. :P

Deleted
    I do, MP5 Went Spirit and I have 51 Spirit.

Hrrrrmmmmmmmmm. Odd. I know it shows in the Spell Hit Rating chart on your character sheet. Link me your armory please.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't want to be insulting, but have you taken the talent that converts Spirit into Hit?

well, it isn't working. At least not for me. Got the ring from toc vendor with spirit and the shield from the last boss in pit of saron HC. Tried to take both those items off, but my hit rating is still the same.

Assuming that http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...her&cn=Crashik is you. You need to actually redo your talents before the spirit to hit conversion works because it is from a tier 2 talent.

Yep, as evan said, you need to take elemental precision.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evan_s View Post
    Assuming that http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...her&cn=Crashik is you. You need to actually redo your talents before the spirit to hit conversion works because it is from a tier 2 talent.
    Last updated : October 12

When doing the PTR, I noticed that every ele shaman (that takes the talent) will gain some hit, because it counts your base spirit as well. If it shows as hit rating, don't remember, but i do remember my hit increased slightly (no spirit on the gear, but as a draenei i have like 140ish base spirit)

Quote Originally Posted by Krothar View Post
    Don't want to be insulting, but have you taken the talent that converts Spirit into Hit?
    Dont be insulted but you are wrong on so many levels. 3% bonus damage plus an additional way to get hit. What would you advise taking then less magical damage talent or maybe cheaper spells because we have such huge mana issues and take soooooooooo much magical damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    Dont be insulted but you are wrong on so many levels. 3% bonus damage plus an additional way to get hit. What would you advise taking then less magical damage talent or maybe cheaper spells because we have such huge mana issues and take soooooooooo much magical damage.
    WTF are you on about.

He was questioning whether or not the OP had taken the talent that converts spirit into hit, Which would explain the OP not seeing extra hit rating.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    He just got in game, good chance he didnt even spec yet at all.

Also, (and this happened to me) make sure you look at the spell portion of stats in your new character pane. I just did a quick glance and saw like 8% hit and was bummed..until I realized I needed to scroll down and saw 25%.

Deleted
    That's because you are looking at melee hit and not spell hit.