Thread: 4.0.1 UH pvp

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

4.0.1 UH pvp

Ohai there.
    Unholy PvP, I'd love to see the specs you guys have come up with, as I'm not entirely sure on what spec I'll be using myself ;o
    Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower View Post
    Hypothetically, if I had a lock, it's name would be Benafflock and I'd pay for my imp to be named Mattdemon

Fuck unholy, go blood and stack mastery

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    fuck both go frost 2h and stack mastery xD
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

Your burst dps loses to my 6k deathstrike heal then 100% sheild of that!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrraindropzx View Post
    Your burst dps loses to my 6k deathstrike heal then 100% sheild of that!
    not with a healer on my back
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great unholy builds you two.
    I do not want to play 2h frost or blood, otherwise I would've said, show me your blood/2h frost specs.
    Hopefully I'll get some normal answers now.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower View Post
    Hypothetically, if I had a lock, it's name would be Benafflock and I'd pay for my imp to be named Mattdemon