Poll: What do you think the 4th Wow manga will be based on?

Deleted

4th Class Manga Class?

Hey
    I've just read the Shaman Class manga, and after reading all 3 that are currently out, I'd say its probably the best.
    I quite like them, despite Mage being quite fail in my opinion, but I was wondering which would come out next?
    Generally they seem to tie in with the current exantion, so my guess would be one of the new class combinations

What do you think it'd be?

how do you mean?

Deleted
    They have a class manga and each one is based on a class from world of warcraft

there should be a Rogue Class Manga about a gnome rogue XD

The only class manga I ever saw in stores was the mage one and I couldn't force myself to buy it after thumbing through it.

Story by Knaak and artwork by someone we hired from Deviant Art!

Oh noes! The blue dragonflight is attacking Lego City! Who will save them?!

Deleted
    Its true, the mage one sucked. But Death Knight and Shaman were pretty amazing (:

Quote Originally Posted by Water View Post
    Its true, the mage one sucked. But Death Knight and Shaman were pretty amazing (:
    I think the DK manga is worth a look at. I still have some gripes about the artwork, but it is significantly better than the guy who did the mage one.

Fourth panel on the second page. That grin is unnatural. I understand manga style gives characters large mouths at times, but that woman's face disturbs me.

And since the shaman manga has the same artist as the DK one, it might be worth checking out too.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post

I lol'd. Especially at "RRROOOARR!!11" chat bubble, which made the strip even more retarded.