Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Abanik View Post
    The moonstone is still in my keyring.
    Interesting....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worked for me, and I checked with a druid on my server. He still has the moonstone as well. No reins dropped, sadly...so its just now me and my Boomstick. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope this is a bug.

Works on Twisting nether- EU, hope this is not a bug... always wanted this mount, never bothered farming it because im a priest

In all honesty class specific quests that give you a mount should never have been allowed for people who are not that class, they should have just made a specific class mount for each class and have all other mounts available to be obtained through reputation.

It is stupid seeing a death knight etc with all mounts that should not have been obtainable for them with lucky RNG than people who have been farming them for years when they were first released, it does give an unfair advantage towards achievements etc in the future when blizzard decides to change them to not obtainable anymore unless you already have one type scenario even if they are old mounts it seems unfair that some bug should decide if certain people should get free mounts.

question is : is it a bug or not?

I dont wanna be banned because the devs released a bugged patch and I wasn't supposed to kill this boss ...

Pretty sure it's an intended change since the 4 groups in the room, the flying snake, the group before final boss and the summon tree/stick has been removed

Quote Originally Posted by Cema View Post
    question is : is it a bug or not?

I dont wanna be banned because the devs released a bugged patch and I wasn't supposed to kill this boss ...
    Even if it is a bug, I very much doubt you'll be banned for it.

What would they expect you to do? Bring a druid along anyway because you should need one?

Quote Originally Posted by JeKv View Post
    Even if it is a bug, I very much doubt you'll be banned for it.

What would they expect you to do? Bring a druid along anyway because you should need one?
    They banned a couple of guys who killed Flame Leviathan 25 because "it's a 25 man boss, you shouldn't be able to kill it with 3 people".

Like it's their fault the boss is a goddamn joke. Didn't stop them though.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    They banned a couple of guys who killed Flame Leviathan 25 because "it's a 25 man boss, you shouldn't be able to kill it with 3 people".

Like it's their fault the boss is a goddamn joke. Didn't stop them though.
    No, they banned people in small groups who killed him using a specific pathing exploit.

Deleted
    I really hope this is a bug to ... otherwise its going to be like the new Hawk strider. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Never stopped others from farming Anzu only difference is they had a druid buddy that was down for farming Anzu (I could never find one). It's been long enough everyone should be able to get the reins just like the White Hawkstrider and Baron's mount.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybeanz View Post
    I really hope this is a bug to ... otherwise its going to be like the new Hawk strider. :/
    Kael'thas is FAR more difficult than Anzu ever was.

I don't think fight difficulty has been a concern for a long time. He's more concerned about the mount becoming too common because people won't need to find a Druid to farm it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JeKv View Post
    I don't think fight difficulty has been a concern for a long time. He's more concerned about the mount becoming too common because people won't need to find a Druid to farm it.
    It'll be just like other rare mount drops from obsolete places now and that's how it should have always been.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

15+ Year Old Account
    On my mage, Kael'thas is -alot- easier than Anzu.
    You'll need quite a bit of luck to nuke Anzu down before he goes into his first immune phase.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sherenei View Post
    It works for sure in my shaman..

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3370/lolpgs.png

THANK U!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gratz on mount (;

Quote Originally Posted by Bakinpacman View Post
    In all honesty class specific quests that give you a mount should never have been allowed for people who are not that class, they should have just made a specific class mount for each class and have all other mounts available to be obtained through reputation.

It is stupid seeing a death knight etc with all mounts that should not have been obtainable for them with lucky RNG than people who have been farming them for years when they were first released, it does give an unfair advantage towards achievements etc in the future when blizzard decides to change them to not obtainable anymore unless you already have one type scenario even if they are old mounts it seems unfair that some bug should decide if certain people should get free mounts.
    The mount was never class-specific, and it isn't a quest reward itself. You just need a class-specific quest item to summon the boss (well, you used to). There's a difference. Class-specific mounts would be something like the Felsteed, or Pally mounts. You don't see shamans and DKs running around on Felsteeds. Even back in BC, were druids the only ones with this particular mount?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakinpacman View Post

The boss being summoned was class specific to Druid, the loot was never intended to be Druid only. Its not like the mount is a 100% drop. And you can only kill him once everyday.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    On my mage, Kael'thas is -alot- easier than Anzu.
    You'll need quite a bit of luck to nuke Anzu down before he goes into his first immune phase.
    You're kidding, right? Go Frost. You might not be able to nuke him down before he does it, but you don't NEED to. A single Ice Lance, with Fingers of Frost, will kill one of his adds.