Herald of the Titans

So this is somewhat related to gearscore, but it's funny, and I decided this is the best place to do it.

I'm watching trade, and there's someone in there (not a troll he leads Ulduar achieve PUGs weekly) advertising this.

LF1M tank [Herald of the Titans]. 2900+ WHGS. PST

Now. I sat there for a minute, reading the achievement, and making sure it wasn't a fake name (/who'd him), and...

Huh?

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316

Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar.
    Did they nerf this with the patch or is this guy cuckoo for cocoa puffs?

Quote Originally Posted by rolecks View Post
    I think I should be able to fly anywhere I want. I mean ffs I'm riding around on the skeleton of a giant fire-breathing dragon and I'm wielding a legendary weapon that destroyed the Lich King, but if I want to take a trip to Thunder Bluff I gotta wait for the public bus while some level 5 /pokes the shit outta me.

226 gear, 232 weapons; how do you mean nerfed? o.o

"without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar."

Or am I missing something? o.o
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2010-10-15 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    226 gear, 232 weapons; how do you mean nerfed? o.o

Edit
    "without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar."
    LF1M tank [Herald of the Titans]. 2900+ WHGS. PST
    Bolded the part that is making me die a little more inside

I think I should be able to fly anywhere I want. I mean ffs I'm riding around on the skeleton of a giant fire-breathing dragon and I'm wielding a legendary weapon that destroyed the Lich King, but if I want to take a trip to Thunder Bluff I gotta wait for the public bus while some level 5 /pokes the shit outta me.

Another words he wont get the achieve if people are using higher "gs" - Using it all together is kinda fail when they use it for just the number.

Another words he wont get the achieve if people are using higher "gs" - Using it all together is kinda fail when they use it for just the number.
    Yeah I know. Fairly certain all 232s barely pushes 2800, so he's looking for people in ToC 10/25 gear when they need to be in Uld10 gear. So... Am I the only one who thinks of this as ridiculous?

Yup, ignore it, he wont get the achieve, and if he got PuGs with that gear, they wouldn't kill it, pugs probably couldn't do that achieve with current gear :P

Yup, ignore it, he wont get it.
    Makes a good troll line for trade though.

Added more to the other post^ and yeah :P "LFM [Herald of the Titans] 5.5k GS+ OR IGNORE!!1!"

Added more to the other post^ and yeah :P "LFM [Herald of the Titans] 5.5k GS+ OR IGNORE!!1!"
    LFM DPS and Tanks [Herald of the Titans]. 3100+ WHGS. PST