Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonedead View Post
    Does this include the disabled auras as well?

I mean there are like 3-4 auras that I disabled ON PURPOSE (and that should stay disabled, but still there) and I have to know if exporting won't mess with their On/Off status.
    you can export individual auras or entire pages by exporting sets.

Okay i downloaded it and its there ingame but ... when i dps a target dummy nothing happens .. when i click test all .. everything pops up but when i actually dps nothing pops up , please help

Quote Originally Posted by RaZz0r View Post
    I Love it its Full of win And i see that you use tukUi so i wonder whats your screen ress and whats the name of the dmg meeter plugin for your TukUi?
    I have a 1680x1050 resolution, and I use Recount. The skinning for it can be found here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay View Post
    Hey Bonedead

Quick question.

can you post the string for the (quote from wowinterface description)

(or anybody else that got this working, ofcourse)
    I don't understand what "string" you mean by this. Can you tell me what you want to do again?

Quote Originally Posted by evan_s View Post
    you can export individual auras or entire pages by exporting sets.
    I know that, but when someone imports the things I exported, will they keep the On/Off tags?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanftw89 View Post
    Okay i downloaded it and its there ingame but ... when i dps a target dummy nothing happens .. when i click test all .. everything pops up but when i actually dps nothing pops up , please help
    Are you sure you're closing the /powa window before starting to test? If you are, try this: open /powa, start dpsing, while doing that, Ctrl+Click on some of the auras (which you are not seeing at that moment). This will give you the "reason" why it's not showing in the chat panel.

Deleted
    Ok im new to addon, installed it and when i click "test all" everythings fine but it doesnt show up in combat, what im doing wrong ?
    Last edited by mmoc3665308966; 2010-10-16 at 08:55 AM.

Deleted
    I had the problem too that it doesnt show up when I am testing it in combat. I have the German client and a guild member told me that PowerAuras uses the combat log to track buffs/debuffs. So I have changed all the names of the spells into their German expressions and now the auras are working correctly.
    Hope this helps.

Deleted
    I have regular eu client so i dont think its that , however i tried to find a solution to the problem and when i ctr-click on auras the addon says "aura not active for that talent spec" while im ele so maybe its something connected with that. I dont want to go in deeper options to mess something up as said before i just downloaded the addon any other tip will be appreciated .
    Last edited by mmoc3665308966; 2010-10-16 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3v4n View Post
    I have regular eu client so i dont think its that , however i tried to find a solution to the problem and when i ctr-click on auras the addon says "aura not active for that talent spec" while im ele so maybe its something connected with that. I dont want to go in deeper options to mess something up as said before i just downloaded the addon any other tip will be appreciated .
    Oh damn...

Thats a problem on my behalf, and I apologize for that. Until I upload the package again, you can fix this problem by opening every aura one by one, right clicking them and then at the very bottom of the window, ticking the box that says something about 2nd spec.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and I'll update the addon soon. Thanks for the feedback

Deleted
    Working now thanks for help and for making this great pack!

I think the issue that ppl are having about the auras not showing up is the same one I had. type /powa and select one of the auras and go to edit, at the bottom make sure you spec is selected ( my ele spec is my secondary resto is my prim ). You have to do this for all of them hope this helps.

Pure

hehe bone beat me too it

Quote Originally Posted by r3v4n View Post
    Working now thanks for help and for making this great pack!
    I should be the one thanking you guys for supporting me I want to make BEPA the #1 Elemental Shaman choice now, and also for years to come

great work

Can u please link the Power aura export from your work :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    great work

Can u please link the Power aura export from your work :P
    Ok since everyone have been asking for it, here it goes:

Code:
    Set=Elemental Spell@
    Aura[1]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Nature_LightningShield; buffname:Lightning Shield; begin:3; x:-140; groupany:false; alpha:0.85; owntex:true; isResting:0; speed:2; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.22; y:-20; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.x:-8; timer.Transparent:true; timer.Seconds99:true; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.y:23; stacks.x:-23; stacks.Relative:BOTTOMRIGHT; stacks.Transparent:true; stacks.Texture:Monofonto@
    Aura[2]=Version:3.0.0W; b:0.9451; icon:Spell_Shaman_LavaBurst; buffname:Lava Burst; r:0.9686; begin:3; bufftype:15; alpha:0.5; owntex:true; isResting:0; speed:2; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.22; y:-185; inverse:true; finish:3@
    Aura[3]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Shaman_LavaBurst; buffname:Lava Burst; begin:3; bufftype:15; alpha:1; owntex:true; isResting:0; speed:1.75; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.22; y:-185; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.x:-8; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[4]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Nature_EarthShock; buffname:Earth Shock; begin:3; x:60; bufftype:15; alpha:0.85; owntex:true; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-185; texmode:2; inverse:true; finish:3; timer.h:0.8; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.x:-7; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[5]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Shaman_ImprovedStormstrike; buffname:Unleash Elements; begin:3; x:60; bufftype:15; alpha:0.5; owntex:true; isResting:0; multiids:11; speed:2; off:true; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.15; y:-185; inverse:true; finish:3; timer.h:0.8; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.x:-7; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[6]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Nature_LightningShield; buffname:Lightning Shield; begin:3; x:-140; groupany:false; alpha:0.1; owntex:true; isResting:0; speed:2; spec2:false; combat:false; size:0.22; y:-20; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.a:0.5; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.x:-8; timer.Transparent:true; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.a:0.5; stacks.y:23; stacks.x:-23; stacks.Relative:BOTTOMRIGHT; stacks.Transparent:true; stacks.Texture:Monofonto@
    Aura[7]=Version:3.0.0W; target:true; icon:Spell_Fire_FlameShock; buffname:Flame Shock; begin:3; x:140; groupany:false; isAlive:0; bufftype:2; alpha:0.85; owntex:true; isResting:0; mine:true; speed:2; spec2:false; size:0.22; y:-20; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.x:-8; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[8]=Version:3.0.0W; b:0.0196; g:0.1294; icon:Spell_Nature_BloodLust; buffname:Bloodlust; begin:3; groupany:false; texture:105; alpha:0.76; isResting:0; speed:2; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.51; y:128; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.h:1.19; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.y:72; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true@
    Aura[9]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Shaman_ImprovedStormstrike; buffname:Unleash Elements; begin:3; x:60; bufftype:15; owntex:true; isResting:0; speed:2; off:true; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.15; y:-185; texmode:2; finish:3@
    Aura[10]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:spell_shaman_unleashweapon_flame; buffname:Unleash Flame; begin:3; x:60; groupany:false; owntex:true; isResting:0; mine:true; speed:2; off:true; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.15; y:-185; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.h:0.8; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.x:-7; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[11]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:spell_shaman_unleashweapon_flame; buffname:Unleash Flame; begin:3; x:60; groupany:false; owntex:true; isResting:0; mine:true; speed:2; off:true; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.15; y:-185; texmode:2; inverse:true; finish:3; timer.h:0.8; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.x:-7; timer.Transparent:true; timer.ShowActivation:true@
    Aura[12]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Shaman_ThunderStorm; buffname:Thunderstorm; begin:3; x:160; bufftype:15; alpha:0.85; owntex:true; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-185; texmode:2; inverse:true; finish:3; timer.h:0.8; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.x:-7; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[13]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Nature_ChainLightning; buffname:Chain Lightning; begin:3; x:110; bufftype:15; alpha:0.85; owntex:true; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-185; texmode:2; inverse:true; finish:3; timer.h:0.8; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.x:-7; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[14]=Version:3.0.0W; b:0.3686; anim1:2; icon:spell_shaman_spiritwalkersgrace; buffname:Spiritwalker's Grace; r:0.5686; begin:3; texture:24; isResting:0; speed:2; threshold:20; off:true; size:0.84; torsion:0.84; y:-35; anim2:7; finish:3; timer.b:0.9294; timer.h:1.47; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0.9529; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-130; timer.UseOwnColor:true; timer.ShowActivation:true@
    Aura[15]=Version:3.0.0W; g:0.5961; icon:Spell_Nature_LightningShield; buffname:Lightning Shield; r:0.1333; begin:3; x:-140; groupany:false; stacks:7; texture:128; isResting:0; multiids:18; speed:2; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.63; y:-20; finish:3@
    Aura[16]=Version:3.0.0W; g:0.6471; icon:Spell_Nature_LightningShield; buffname:Lightning Shield; r:0.1098; begin:3; x:-140; groupany:false; stacks:8; texture:126; isResting:0; multiids:18; speed:2; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.63; y:-20; finish:3@
    Aura[17]=Version:3.0.0W; anim1:12; g:0.5451; icon:Spell_Nature_LightningShield; buffname:Lightning Shield; r:0.1098; x:-140; groupany:false; stacks:9; texture:129; isResting:0; speed:1.01; stacksOperator:=; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.63; y:-20; finish:5@
    Aura[18]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Nature_LightningShield; buffname:Lightning Shield; begin:3; x:-120; groupany:false; stacks:9; texture:129; isResting:0; speed:2; stacksOperator:=; off:true; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.63; y:-20; inverse:true; finish:3@
    Aura[19]=Version:3.0.0W; g:0.6471; buffname:Heroism; r:0.1529; begin:3; groupany:false; texture:81; alpha:0.76; isResting:0; speed:2; off:true; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.51; y:128; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.h:1.19; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.y:137; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true@

Set=Trinkets and CD@
    Aura[49]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Nature_WispHeal; buffname:Elemental Mastery; begin:3; x:-80; bufftype:15; alpha:0.5; owntex:true; isResting:0; multiids:50; speed:2; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-185; texmode:2; inverse:true; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.x:-7; timer.Transparent:true; timer.Seconds99:true@
    Aura[50]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Nature_WispHeal; buffname:Elemental Mastery; begin:3; x:-110; groupany:false; owntex:true; isResting:0; speed:2; off:true; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-70; texmode:2; inverse:true; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.Transparent:true; timer.ShowActivation:true@
    Aura[51]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Racial_Troll_Berserk; buffname:Berserking; begin:3; x:-140; groupany:false; alpha:0.85; owntex:true; isResting:0; speed:2; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-185; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.y:-12; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[52]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Racial_Troll_Berserk; buffname:Berserking; begin:3; x:-140; bufftype:15; alpha:0.5; owntex:true; isResting:0; multiids:53; speed:2; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-185; texmode:2; inverse:true; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.x:-7; timer.Transparent:true; timer.Seconds99:true@
    Aura[53]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Racial_Troll_Berserk; buffname:Berserking; begin:3; x:-110; groupany:false; owntex:true; isResting:0; speed:2; off:true; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-70; texmode:2; inverse:true; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.Transparent:true; timer.ShowActivation:true@
    Aura[54]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Shaman_ElementalOath; buffname:Hyperspeed Acceleration; begin:3; x:-200; groupany:false; alpha:0.85; owntex:true; isResting:0; speed:2; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-185; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.y:-12; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[55]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:inv_gauntlets_104; buffname:Sanctified Frost Witch's Gloves; begin:3; x:-200; bufftype:7; alpha:0.5; owntex:true; isResting:0; multiids:56; speed:2; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-185; texmode:2; inverse:true; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.x:-7; timer.Transparent:true; timer.Seconds99:true@
    Aura[56]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Shaman_ElementalOath; buffname:Hyperspeed Acceleration; begin:3; x:-110; groupany:false; owntex:true; isResting:0; speed:2; off:true; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-70; texmode:2; inverse:true; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.Transparent:true; timer.ShowActivation:true@
    Aura[57]=Version:3.0.0W; anim1:11; icon:Spell_Nature_WispHeal; buffname:Elemental Mastery; begin:3; x:-80; groupany:false; texture:94; alpha:1; isResting:0; speed:0.76; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.23; y:-185; anim2:7; finish:3@
    Aura[58]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Nature_WispHeal; buffname:Elemental Mastery; begin:3; x:-80; groupany:false; alpha:0.85; owntex:true; isResting:0; speed:2; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-185; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.y:-12; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[59]=Version:3.0.0W; anim1:11; icon:Racial_Troll_Berserk; buffname:Berserking; begin:3; x:-140; groupany:false; texture:94; alpha:1; isResting:0; speed:0.76; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.23; y:-185; anim2:7; finish:3@
    Aura[60]=Version:3.0.0W; anim1:11; icon:Spell_Shaman_ElementalOath; buffname:Hyperspeed Acceleration; begin:3; x:-200; groupany:false; texture:94; alpha:1; isResting:0; speed:0.76; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.23; y:-185; anim2:7; finish:3@
    Aura[61]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Holy_DivineProvidence; buffname:Twilight Flames; begin:3; x:-140; groupany:false; alpha:0.85; owntex:true; isResting:0; speed:2; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-120; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[62]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Arcane_ArcaneTorrent; buffname:Surging Power; begin:3; x:-200; groupany:false; alpha:0.85; owntex:true; isResting:0; speed:2; spec2:false; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-120; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.Transparent:true; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.y:28; stacks.Relative:BOTTOMLEFT; stacks.Transparent:true; stacks.Texture:Monofonto@
    Aura[63]=Version:3.0.0W; icon:Spell_Arcane_ManaTap; buffname:Surge of Power; x:-200; textaura:true; y:-120; texmode:2; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:RIGHT; timer.y:-28; timer.x:-13; timer.Transparent:true@
    Have fun

Will you release something like this for Resto Shammy in the future?

15+ Year Old Account
    Bone

i tried to use your addon today.

1st of all - the actuall buttons show only if primary spec is on. My elemental spec is secondary.
    2nd - not all of us are trolls. make berserking optional.
    3rd - its not localized. I had to manually rename all spels in the lua file for it to work on russian client.
    4rd - what the big horde logo is for i could not understand.

Deleted
    I can't move the auras by dragging them, I need to type the x and y offset values, can you fix this please so that we can move the auras around by dragging them?

Thank you.

PS - How can I add an aura for Searing totem? Ty
    Last edited by mmocbf971f7ee1; 2010-10-17 at 06:19 PM.

This is killer! A resto setup would be even hotter.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taan View Post
    Bone

1st of all - the actuall buttons show only if primary spec is on. My elemental spec is secondary.
    3rd - its not localized. I had to manually rename all spels in the lua file for it to work on russian client.
    1) As said above, type /powa, rightclick the action and tick "Spec 2" and/or "Any" if elemental is your second spec.
    2) Simply rename the spell to Berserking instead of the troll racial and it will work for the orc racial
    3) Bone did NOT write the addon, he wrote the setup for it, for which he needed the english names as he uses the english client.
    4) The horde logo represents a bloodlust-duration-timer.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire InOx View Post
    I can't move the auras by dragging them, I need to type the x and y offset values, can you fix this please so that we can move the auras around by dragging them?

Thank you.

Like i just said, Bone did NOT write the addon. You cant move the auras by dragging them, only by setting X and Y-axes.

As for Searing totem, do you mean a duration tracker?

Thank you for posting this! I had problems with my own power auras being a bit too transparent even with the Opacity set to 1, so when I was in the caster group I couldn't see them very well.

Also, I am very envious of the rest of your UI. What bar mod do you use, and how do you do the art around the bottom?

EDIT: Also, do you know any way for power auras to track my earthshield casts? Would like to replace Shields up! at some point
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2010-10-17 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrou View Post
    Will you release something like this for Resto Shammy in the future?
    I might, as resto is my secondary spec as well

Quote Originally Posted by Taan View Post
    Bone

2) Berserking IS optional. If you are not a troll, it simply won't show up. If you're an orc, per se, like Jinxiijay suggested, you can go ahead and change the spellname.

For all others, see Jinxi's post

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire InOx View Post

Thank you.

As Jinxi answered, I didn't write PowerAuras, so I can't add a functionality to it. You can't drag auras in PowerAuras, and that's it.

If you mean a timer for Searing Totem, I must honestly say that I don't know. BUT, there might be an option for totems at "activated by" dropdown menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay View Post
    1) As said above, type /powa, rightclick the action and tick "Spec 2" and/or "Any" if elemental is your second spec.
    2) Simply rename the spell to Berserking instead of the troll racial and it will work for the orc racial
    3) Bone did NOT write the addon, he wrote the setup for it, for which he needed the english names as he uses the english client.
    4) The horde logo represents a bloodlust-duration-timer.

Like i just said, Bone did NOT write the addon. You cant move the auras by dragging them, only by setting X and Y-axes.

As for Searing totem, do you mean a duration tracker?
    Thank you young sir for going ahead and answering all the questions

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Thank you for posting this! I had problems with my own power auras being a bit too transparent even with the Opacity set to 1, so when I was in the caster group I couldn't see them very well.

Also, I am very envious of the rest of your UI. What bar mod do you use, and how do you do the art around the bottom?

EDIT: Also, do you know any way for power auras to track my earthshield casts? Would like to replace Shields up! at some point
    The opacity problem was 99% because the box that says "Glow" at the top is ticked by default.

The rest of my UI is TukUI which can be found here. Kudos to the creator

You can create an aura, select "Buff" at "activation by" dropdown menu and then ticking all the checkboxes that say something about checking for the buff in your raid, and cast by you. Then you can put a timer on it, but I don't know if you can make it show the name of the person who you buffed with Earth Shield.

Deleted
    Yes, I mean a duration tracker for Searing Totem. Would come in very handy right now.

It is a royal pain in the ass to drag them, as for example : for LS we gotta move 2 or 3 icons to the same location I can't remember, for LvB 2, etc. Think I'm gonna spend some time taking care about it =/
    Last edited by mmocbf971f7ee1; 2010-10-17 at 08:42 PM.