Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by epicbeardman View Post
    when are these class changes going live?
    last thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    last thursday.
    my warrior still has normal weapon dmg bladestorm and 75% extra attack dmg -_-
    poopie

I'm not liking the helm for paladins, but I rarely have helms shown anyway. I feel the first one is a bit boring to look at, but I really like the red/black and aquamarine ones.

Here's hoping those two colours are the ones we get

Deleted
    The paladin set makes me think of Gondor for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by epicbeardman View Post
    my warrior still has normal weapon dmg bladestorm and 75% extra attack dmg -_-
    no, your tooltip only says so. afaik, it's already been hotfixed. tooltips are alwasy the least priority.

Deleted
    I cant believe hunters are complaining,look at the freaking shaman set now THAT is something to complain about.
    Paladins look as manly as ever i see,well at least its not pink or purple this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    WooooooooooooooooooooooooT LOVE the hotfix to Long, Strange trip, it was buggin the CRAP out of me that I've done all of the Seasonals except christmas and I wasn't gunna get that till after Cata so my whole years worth of.... well not work :P but grinding, would be essentially wasted. But now it's not FUCK YEAH!

Deleted
    Why are all the sets shown on human male again??? every set looks stupid and ugly on human males... why not show it on tauren males and on bloodelf females?

well i'll wait until the light rendering effect has been added...but thus far the pally set looks ok apart from the top of the three in that horendous grey/gold color thing and the stupid looking helm. all they need to do is make the hlme more of a "crown" and remove all the shitty rocks protruding into the sky from the heada nd imo it will look fine. i actually quite like the other 2 colors, and yeah hunter set would look badass on a troll!

I hope the paladin set is unfinished. Because if this is final. Then i am kind of dissapointed. Because if i compare that for exmaple with DK which is absolutely cool or warrior set is awesome too. Thi looks like bad joke. It almost looks like paladin savage gladiator from wotlk and i must admit that savage was really awful. This is strange... if i am doing something like tier sets then i should do them all awesome. Not just three of them absulutely awesome and rest bleh..

Awesome news on the violet drake. I was kinda pissed because I thought I had til Cata for the 310% speed and I only have Halloween and Cheristmas to go. Just saved me a bunch farming on my main.

Quote Originally Posted by Medivh View Post
    I agree...blizzard is ignoring us again.
    Blizzard probably wont do anything about you being bad, I gained 1500dps, so maybe you should try to learn your class, again.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd just like to point out that purple is the color of royalty and nobility, but it seems that on the interwebs it means teh gayzor.

Go go pally rangers!

I'm sorry, but Blizz needs a new art department. I think all but Mage and DK look boring and look like they are just slightly edited version of other armour.

Tier 2 is without question the best sets they have ever done. With only a few exception from T5 and T6 - mainly the Warlock and warrior sets. Everything else just seems really bland and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by larva View Post
    Why are all the sets shown on human male again??? every set looks stupid and ugly on human males... why not show it on tauren males and on bloodelf females?
    ^^^^^^^
    Boub , Attention please. <3

(Personally i think the middle and bottom pally ones looks rather cool, Top one is...6/10)

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    I'm sorry, but Blizz needs a new art department. I think all but Mage and DK look boring and look like they are just slightly edited version of other armour.

Tier 2 is without question the best sets they have ever done. With only a few exception from T5 and T6 - mainly the Warlock and warrior sets. Everything else just seems really bland and boring.
    They certainly do. This is the worst art I've seen in a long time in a MMO. Things should be getting better in time, not worse.

Quote Originally Posted by larva View Post
    I agree. The human models are horrible, absolutely horrible. Terrible proportions. They should be shown on Orcs and BELFs I think as they have the be proportions for gear, and they don't crap up the boots.

"A lot of these changes are most likely the hotfixes we saw on live servers. They probably do not reflect how Blizzard wants to build classes at 85 and I will punch you in the face if you whine about it on forums. Seriously, I will."

No you will not - because that is illegal and you would bet put in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    "A lot of these changes are most likely the hotfixes we saw on live servers. They probably do not reflect how Blizzard wants to build classes at 85 and I will punch you in the face if you whine about it on forums. Seriously, I will."

No you will not - because that is illegal and you would bet put in jail.
    And it's just flat out stupid. Let's totally imbalance the game and make it broken for 2 months for people to suffer through since we're too freakin' slow to get expansions out on a timely basis even though we're the most successful MMO developer ever, who makes 5 times the profit of our next large-scale MMO competitor.

News flash. The way spells work now, they scale per level. With each tree only getting one new ability really, it's not going to magically balance itself out at level 85. As we've learned from past experiences with Blizzard, "balanced at endgame" is anything but.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Boo for public raid tests.