Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterNewbie View Post
    Every point of mastery rating counts. You would be receiving the amount of mastery from 20 points plus that 2.6% from the partial.
    Thanks, yes of course I was refering only to the bonus from 20 points to 21. =)
    Cheers!

Deleted
    Can anyone say anything about the state of feral on PTR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekthelion View Post
    Can anyone say anything about the state of feral on PTR?
    O_o
    The same as on live.

There was swipe nerf but you can't really test it without raid environment. But as for lfd - swipe damage is still high enough to be top dps in lfd using just 1 button and swipe damage is still enough to get aggro if your tank is not skilled enough.

Deleted
    The swipe nerf was mostly to compensate for the 10% ap buff, as aoe was already fine for us (compared to other melee classes).

Hello all,

i have one question, i just got my 4 t12 armor set and i would like to know what does it exactly mean for our feral cat rotation. Does it mean that when i use berserk i should use FB whenever i have 5 combo points and the minimum energy so i extend the duration of the berserk or do i wait till i have 5 combo points and pool my energy to get the extra dmg from FB and use it then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    The swipe nerf was mostly to compensate for the 10% ap buff, as aoe was already fine for us (compared to other melee classes).
    Yup, my question was addressed to those ferals who know more about the swipe dps outcome in "new" buff environment. Thanks Mihir for the input. Did also anyone has any possibility to put their hands on the new trinkets or are they unavailable yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Blizzard: We don't want to buff melee, but we want them to do more damage in raids. Look, with raid buff their dps inside raid instance looks as high as caster dps. Lets nerf them outside the raid! No one will even notice!

Deleted
    Guide update: Updated full priority list, and added T13 set bonuses.

---------- Post added 2011-10-05 at 01:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by http://ptr.wowhead.com/itemset=1058
    4 pieces: Frenzied Regeneration also affects all raid and party members. This effect cannot be triggered if you have been in Bear Form for less than 15 sec. In addition, using Tiger's Fury will cause your next Ravage to cost no energy, not require stealth, and have no positioning requirement for 10 sec.
    Looks like they moved the 4piece bonus to Tiger's Fury, which is pretty awesome
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-10-05 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted
    That's a really nice bonus!

Deleted
    So happy to see that

10+ Year Old Account
    4 pieces: Frenzied Regeneration also affects all raid and party members. This effect cannot be triggered if you have been in Bear Form for less than 15 sec. In addition, using Tiger's Fury will cause your next Ravage to cost no energy, not require stealth, and have no positioning requirement for 10 sec.
    How would our opening look like now?

charge+fff - mangle - rake - SR - ravage - shred - tf - shred - rip - shred - ravage ?

Deleted
    I love that change to the 4p. The new bonus should please both camps (those who like to run out and those who do not) as well.

I hate to be indecent, but I just came.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I would say charge+fff - mangle - rake - SR - ravage - tf - ravage - shred - rip (TF) - rake (TF).

(Not just during the opening) Ravage immediately after TF leaves you at risk of energy capping, I'd say, especially during Berserk. Unless Rake/Rip refreshes would get in the way, I'd delay the Ravage to near the end of TF's duration, "ideally" you can fill a <40 energy GCD with that.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Doing some quick Mew sims, it looks like the new 4T13 bonus is worth about 1500 dps, which is crazy good :P (close to 5% dps increase). Combined with the 800-900 dps 2T13, it looks to be a very nice tier for us
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-10-05 at 01:51 PM.

Nice bonus, especially since we often don't have enough energy to do an attack every CGD during TF.

15+ Year Old Account
    it seems our glorius 110K aoe swipe dps is gone :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Idd, it seems like a flat (well near) 50% weapon damage nerf to swipe. I enjoyed going up to Rhyolith extrea more tonight...

Our guild progressing on hc Ragnaros with me going out on seeds cleaving swipe... Glad 4.3 is far away still :P But yea, dont think we'll hit thoes 80-170k AOE dps anymore

Quick question.
    So if I have 2piece tier 11 then I believe this is my stat order
    Wearing 2T11: mastery > exp (to 780) > hit (to 960) > haste > crit
    Does that mean I should stack mastery before i even get hit cap or exp cap?
    I just got a new trinket and Im way over hit cap but under exp cap. I thought i'd reforge the hit to exp until cap, but now this order has me confused. Should I reforge all the hit to mastery? :S
    Thanks
    And armory link if needed
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Steaks/simple