Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Haven't been sat for a single boss in the last 2 or 3 years. Granted some guilds are a bit more hardcore and will stack comps to make a kill, but for the most part there's no reason to ever sit a Feral. We're competitive on every single encounter in this game when played correctly, and our utility is always a plus. Innervate, Battle Rez, Bear 4p, we have solid mitigation skills/talents, we have great mobility, we can off tank if someone dies. Druids are awesome..Just have to show your RL the potential.
    I doubt being a feral has anything to do with why he/she is getting sat, unless theyre in a top 10 guild, in which case they'd be playing a mandatory alt. More likely it's due to attendance/raid awareness/attitude, or maybe even all. I doubt someone is being sat as a top 5 dps for no other reason than RL incompetence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rathofvol View Post
    I doubt being a feral has anything to do with why he/she is getting sat, unless theyre in a top 10 guild, in which case they'd be playing a mandatory alt. More likely it's due to attendance/raid awareness/attitude, or maybe even all. I doubt someone is being sat as a top 5 dps for no other reason than RL incompetence
    More recently it's been an issue of attendance on my part (working until raids start QQ), but mostly because of the 4 dps ahead of me 2 are melee already and were a 10m guild, so there isn't really any room for me. Plus the guilds core raiders have been together since Wrath, so there's a bit of favoritism.

I'm competent enough to have been the person to replace or rogue on all the HM FL progression fights if he didn't make it. I'm 4/8 with attempts on Ultra and Warmaster in DS normal (guild is 8/8) just from running as a replacement for my friends guild, raid competence isn't an issue.
    Last edited by ceelion; 2012-01-09 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir
    4T12
    GoR: 933
    GoBe: 833
    GoM: 762
    GoBl: 628
    GoTF: 339
    GoSR: 198

2T12+2T13:
    GoR: 961
    GoBe: 690
    GoM: 682
    GoBl: 464
    GoTF: 352
    GoSR: 220

4T13:
    GoR: 983
    GoM: 652
    GoBe: 650
    GoTF: 509
    GoBl: 402
    GoSR: 217
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir
    All bosses.
    I haven't done testing on this myself, but Glyph of Mangle can't possibly be among our best glyphs all around ... right?

It is my understanding that, now as I have finally got ahold of a second piece of T13 and I'm running with 2T13+2T12, I am to replace GoBl, but with what? GoTF? I would run simulations to test this myself, but I already have more than enough sims to run and more than enough things to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    it is kinda wierd but you should keep GoBL, even if it looses most of its value below 60% hp.
    you will find that when you target swap your likely to loose your rip while whit BoBL its more releiable ot keep rip up.
    and the kiril staff procs on a 60 sec cooldown that what it lines up better whit a normal TF not whit a GoTF.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Pretty sure those are REALLY OLD sim results you are quoting from that has already been superseded by newer ones somewhere else.

Right, so no glyph replacements? I'm certain I read about it somewhere in this thread. Perhaps it was too early then.

No change. Rip, Berserk, Bloodletting. Replace Bloodletting with Mangle for Ultraxion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celionaria View Post
    More recently it's been an issue of attendance on my part (working until raids start QQ), but mostly because of the 4 dps ahead of me 2 are melee already and were a 10m guild, so there isn't really any room for me. Plus the guilds core raiders have been together since Wrath, so there's a bit of favoritism.

I'm competent enough to have been the person to replace or rogue on all the HM FL progression fights if he didn't make it. I'm 4/8 with attempts on Ultra and Warmaster in DS normal (guild is 8/8) just from running as a replacement for my friends guild, raid competence isn't an issue.
    So you are 5th dps in a 10 man guild where usually are used 5 dps and you are wondering why they dont take you...xD

Deleted
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-w7abor53omwu1nvk/

My WoL on unsleeping last night (ignore the 13 HC attempts) but on the normal kill i broke my record from last week when i was using bloodletting, I'm not sure if TF was better or if i just kept my rotation on target...it's all down to your play style to be honest.

(edit: My gear has not changed at all in the two attempts)
    Last edited by mmoc8c543d8fa8; 2012-01-09 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    No change. Rip, Berserk, Bloodletting. Replace Bloodletting with Mangle for Ultraxion.
    Yup. This counts for 4T13 too, I suppose? Or is GoTF ahead when that tier bonus comes into play?

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post

My WoL on unsleeping last night (ignore the 13 HC attempts) but on the normal kill i broke my record from last week when i was using bloodletting, I'm not sure if TF was better or if i just kept my rotation on target...it's all down to your play style to be honest.

How much DPS did you do last week? And just to clarify, you used GoBl last week and GoTF now?

I believe it has been found that Bloodletting is actually better then TF as Ravage gets devalued as the fight goes on. As Ravage looses its Crit bonus when the boss is below 80%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post

TF might have been better since you were on boss whole fight without any target swaps. xD
    However since you have kiril i'm pretty sure BL comes on top of TF and glyphs make a very small differance (read 100 dps between the two) so beating the record is mostly due to RNG, not glyphs.
    Last edited by mmoc4fc4c1f339; 2012-01-09 at 03:31 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah I presumed it was RNG the dps increase was only 700dps...not much.

I think blood letting is better and I will glyph back and forth till i've fully tested it.

For example I managed 56k dps on madness last week with TF and only 53 with BL but again its just RNG and not a simed result.

I can see tiger's fury being better since each of the platforms, deathwing's claw and tentacle hit sub 60% fairly quick. (depending on your dps make up of course)
    But ya... for all the other fights I'd say mix and match. I have to off tank most of it that my results end up being a bit different >.<
    Never tried tiger's fury this patch thou... I really should

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    I can see tiger's fury being better since each of the platforms, deathwing's claw and tentacle hit sub 60% fairly quick. (depending on your dps make up of course)
    But ya... for all the other fights I'd say mix and match. I have to off tank most of it that my results end up being a bit different >.<
    Never tried tiger's fury this patch thou... I really should
    It takes a while to get used to how quickly rip falls off.

Ya lol
    Since I ot... I glyph for mangle and sometimes I totally forgot about switching glyphs. I always end up wasting a glyph slot when I cat >.<

GoBL is still better than GoTF with 4T13. These are the latest results from latest version of Mew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healingftw View Post
    So you are 5th dps in a 10 man guild where usually are used 5 dps and you are wondering why they dont take you...xD
    5th best in gear... I pulled 3rd or 4th place numbers (behind our spriest with DW and rogue with Fear/Vengence and possibly the Enh shaman) last time I ran with my guild iirc.

15+ Year Old Account
    is it tru that the hc fl relic is BiS?

Covenant of the Flame (hc version)
    +145 Agility
    +217 Stamina
    Prismatic Socket
    Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 99 (0.55% @ L85).
    Equip: Increases your mastery rating by 92 (0.51 @ L85).

Ripfang Relic
    +153 Agility
    +230 Stamina
    Prismatic Socket
    Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 104 (0.58% @ L85).
    Equip: Increases your expertise rating by 99 (3.30 @ L85).

it has 7 less agi and 12 less secondairy stats, its tru that exp is lower then mastery but the difference is that massive that it should be better or is it ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Nope.
    Why? Because you can reforge expertise
    And you still need expertise cap, so its not like expertise is totally useless.

Well, actually 391 can be better if you prefer to stack mastery and go without hit/exp caps. But I see no reason why whould any sane person want to do this
    The only boss where it will work out is ultraxion.

Can't be bothered to reforge all my gear just for one boss that is on farm for like 4 weeks.

Also the dps difference is so small that you should not even bother thinking about it. Just use 397 one.
    Last edited by traen; 2012-01-10 at 10:52 AM.