Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xart View Post
    Actully I didn't really expect him to say that. But since he did i might aswell post it.
    Well Done Xart! Love the comment "you own"
    /brofist

Eventhough good rets obviously can be exceptional im personally enjoying playing a proret at the moment, specced in to full healing bonuses and using ret pvp with a mix of some pve gear. WoG = <3.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplistic View Post
    I mean you're not doing something special here, dude. I've put up numbers similar to that or better. It happens when you get a solid group and your opponents are piss poor. If you say that's happening more often than not then you're just a liar, plain and simple. We have our moments but for the most part our damage is way too RNG and even our heals are dependent upon being in melee range, which we clearly have trouble with. To say we are ok is a joke at best.
    It happens every bg for me. Strange. Or actully in one WSG we faced 7 healers. It was quite sad. I got loads of damage but we couldn't kill anyone

If you read before I said not like bg matters anyway. He wanted proof of I did it. I gave him proof. Was it so hard to understand?
    You didn't prove anything at all, bro.

---------- Post added 2010-10-20 at 05:37 PM ----------

It happens every bg for me. Strange. Or actully in one WSG we faced 7 healers. It was quite sad. I got loads of damage but we couldn't kill anyone
    You're either in a very weak battlegroup or don't face many premades.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't prove anything at all, bro.

---------- Post added 2010-10-20 at 05:37 PM ----------

You're either in a very weak battlegroup or don't face many premades.
    Premades don't exist on our BG on ally side. Thats why we got 20-25 min queue time Sucks.

For the really weak bg part: How can you know a BG is weak?

Premades don't exist on our BG on ally side. Thats why we got 20-25 min queue time Sucks.

For the really weak bg part: How can you know a BG is weak?
    you more often than not face people in pve gear or terrible gear otherwise?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    you more often than not face people in pve gear or terrible gear otherwise?
    There is always people that are terribad and undergeared in bgs. No matter what server you transfear to.

Random is random. You play vs random people with random people. You never know what you get.

There is always people that are terribad and undergeared in bgs. No matter what server you transfear to.

Random is random. You play vs random people with random people. You never know what you get.
    I play against a stream of horde premades in mostly wrathful. Alliance premades are non-existent and horde has been winning 95% of bgs since 4.01 hit. I play in a poor battlegroup.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play against a stream of horde premades in mostly wrathful. Alliance premades are non-existent and horde has been winning 95% of bgs since 4.01 hit. I play in a poor battlegroup.
    How fun for you. I do my best and don't whine about my class. Seems like we are diffrent. Have a nice day and lets stop this flame party.

bahahaha

you guys have no idea what you're talking about. Most people that post on this board have been rets for years. I've been a ret for, like, five years now.

Ret is broken in pvp atm. If you can't see that you are blind. You are not facerolling anyone good unless you get lucky procs and use wings + how. Bad players yes, but not good players. That's not how pvp needs to work. If you're a better player you should win...it shouldn't be dependent upon rng.
    pretty much this

Deleted
    Ret is great for BGs atm. Arena is disabled anyway, so theres no point discussing arena viablity now. The game will change drastically at 85, so it might be shit then, who knows. But that isn't whats being discussed in this thread.

If you are struggling in lvl 80 bgs atm, you are either completely undergeared, don't know how to gem/spec/gear (I gave a nice explanation some pages back) or it's simply a L2P issue. I'm doing great and it's a lot of fun. Only complaint is lack of dispel protection, damage is good, survivability is also good, and mobility would be good if we could actually keep our 50% uptime freedom.

http://yfrog.com/f/5rpaladinsarefinej/

I wouldn't say anything I don't have proof for.
    I got numbers like that by sitting back and hitting HoW when the undergeared allies got low on health. Doesn't take much to beat scrubs in a BG.

How fun for you. I do my best and don't whine about my class. Seems like we are diffrent. Have a nice day and lets stop this flame party.
    LOL, you don't insult me then tell me to stop flaming you. Whining and pointing out glaring inadequacies are different things. You're a belf paladin, pretty much the definition of fotm. Have a nice day.

LOL, you don't insult me then tell me to stop flaming you. Whining and pointing out glaring inadequacies are different things. You're a belf paladin, pretty much the definition of fotm. Have a nice day.
    To be fair, you are the one who look like an ass from an outsider perspective.

Anyways, like some of you guys said, until level 85, don't expect balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    on sience i hit 80 on 3.2 i saw all ret paladin impossible to kill, because they could kill me with the press of 4 buttoms, ding 6k damage instant while i take 10 sec to make the same damage on then, on pve i could out dps paladin easilly, on 2v2 rated, i was doing half of damage than my retdin parner, while i had more gear, it´s not 123pwnage anymore

Hey Simplistic (and Requital too for that matter).. you guys failing doesn't mean the class fails.

It means that -you- fail. Some people clearly make it work, but you guys keep going "NO! NO! LIES! ALL LIES!! That's the ONLY possible explanation for why you do well while I don't!!".
    You don't seem to even consider for one second that the problem just might lie with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalGT View Post
    Why is your camera so far zoomed in? You can't ever be good at pvp like that, period.
    its a video its not intresting if its zoomed right out

i have almost photo graphic memory so i take alot in just by spinning around

---------- Post added 2010-10-20 at 08:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    What's pret ?

You make it sound like some protection-ret hybrid but since that's no longer possible you're basically just prot.
    prot in ret gear sounds simple to me

Quote Originally Posted by Vorend View Post
    To be fair, you are the one who look like an ass from an outsider perspective.

Anyways, like some of you guys said, until level 85, don't expect balance.
    I refuse to reply to those who post in engrish

Deleted
    I've been doing better post patch, I can stand up to most ranged class with varying degrees of success.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought they were attempting to remove RNG in rotations so damage isn't

BURST .....Slooooooooow..BURST...BURST.....Sllllllooooooooooowwwwww

With the new mechanics for a majority of trees it just seems more random 0o

Quote Originally Posted by Eremiel View Post
    Hey Simplistic (and Requital too for that matter).. you guys failing doesn't mean the class fails.

It means that -you- fail. Some people clearly make it work, but you guys keep going "NO! NO! LIES! ALL LIES!! That's the ONLY possible explanation for why you do well while I don't!!".
    You don't seem to even consider for one second that the problem just might lie with you.
    Guess what, I'm not failing. I generally do well in BGs...I do also see the glaring inefficiencies of the class. Any target that I have any sort of TOT with dies. I heal a lot and can win almost 100% of the time through attrition. We are the offensive wing of a class. I shouldnt heal myself and wait for you to die. Beyond that, yeah some other classes are out of control. Mages need to be toned way down at 80...like I said in another post, 22k arcane blasts on 1500 resilience are just uncalled for. A smart frost mage will absolutely effortlessly own you no matter what you do.