Red face Question of Professions for priest

After the new patch launched, what' the best or better professions skills for a healing priest? either holy or disc spec.
    Enchant and tailor are mine skills currently.
    But seems tailor could not give HUGE benifits as engineer/bs/alchemy/JC.
    especially, tinkers unique enchants can live with the normal ones after the change.
    Hope someone could help me pick a profession skill instead of my tailor.

Note: You are now able to use Regular and Self Engineering Enchants on your gear at the same time. I was very happy when i found out about this.

Most engineering enchants come with some sort of stat enhancement as well as a gimick.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow View Post
    Note: You are now able to use Regular and Self Engineering Enchants on your gear at the same time. I was very happy when i found out about this.
    WHAT WHAT WHAT?!

Really? Gotta try this ASAP, as my two mains both have engineering. But I suppose if it works this is a bug? Because regular enchants paired with hyperspeed accelerators and nitro boosts (so I can have 8% movespeed passive and 150% when launching the nitros) would be AWESOME.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    WHAT WHAT WHAT?!

Really? Gotta try this ASAP, as my two mains both have engineering. But I suppose if it works this is a bug? Because regular enchants paired with hyperspeed accelerators and nitro boosts (so I can have 8% movespeed passive and 150% when launching the nitros) would be AWESOME.
    Not a bug. Apparently Blizzard told us about this a long time ago in the Beta. Feels good.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

10+ Year Old Account
    I went with alchemy... but alch/tailor/enchanting are all common clothie proff

don't forget JC, it's considered to be a good profession for priests, too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow View Post
    Not a bug. Apparently Blizzard told us about this a long time ago in the Beta. Feels good.
    I tried applying the Reticuled armor webbing (+250 armor) on my DKs gloves (which were already enchanted with 2% threat/10 parry) yesterday and it gave me the error "Do you really want to overwrite Weapon Master with Armor Webbing?" so it seems nothing has changed.

Haven't tried applying rocket boots to boots already enchanted with Tuskars vitality though.

And I desperately need me some 8% passive speedboost coupled with rocket boots on my priest

--

EDIT: Just tested, Tuskars vitality on boots indeed stacks with nitro boosts. How sweet. I hope this is not just a bug but rather a new feature. Hyperspeed accelerators (used to be 340 haste right? now its 240) also stack with 28 spellpower enchant.
    Last edited by AetherMcLoud; 2010-10-17 at 02:48 PM.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!