Really enjoyed that.

And I have a feeling that it's those two little girls feeding the walkers with rats, since they were all like "they're people too" or something along those lines, don't remember.

As for the torched corpses.. not entirely sure. We'll see next week!

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    So really loving the "new" Carol, she is pretty badass. Good episode all around and giving me some hope that the series is going to be kickass this season.
    carols been like this since last season. gotta remember she survived in the depths of the prison all by herself for all that time. carol just didnt get alot of spotlight last season.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Really enjoyed that.

And I have a feeling that it's those two little girls feeding the walkers with rats, since they were all like "they're people too" or something along those lines, don't remember.

As for the torched corpses.. not entirely sure. We'll see next week!
    I just assumed it's still the Governor fucking with them.

The burned corpses though, I don't know. My guess is the doctor dude, whatever his name is.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I just assumed it's still the Governor fucking with them.

The burned corpses though, I don't know. My guess is the doctor dude, whatever his name is.
    Ooh, that could work, if they intend to bring him back into the fold now.

And yeah, the alcoholic guy from the first episode. He was a field medic, wasn't he? Best way to be rid of disease is to burn it away, eh?
    Just an idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, that could work, if they intend to bring him back into the fold now.

And yeah, the alcoholic guy from the first episode. He was a field medic, wasn't he? Best way to be rid of disease is to burn it away, eh?
    Just an idea.
    I wasn't actually thinking of the alcoholic guy, but that's a good point. I was thinking of the actual doctor, I think his name was Caleb.

I wasn't actually thinking of the alcoholic guy, but that's a good point. I was thinking of the actual doctor, I think his name was Caleb.
    Ah, I thought you meant him, but I don't think so. A random nobody? Nah. At least we've been introduced properly to the alcoholic guy.

I did not read the comic's but please tell me the zombies evolve and get smarter eventually could be a nice twist, it is all the same so far...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    I did not read the comic's but please tell me the zombies evolve and get smarter eventually could be a nice twist, it is all the same so far...
    Speculation only at this point, they are pretty dumb in the comics.

you cant evolve if you arent alive
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you cant evolve if you arent alive
    Good point, but then again you cannot eat, walk, or moan if you are not alive as well.

The Governor doesn't make a lot of sense from what we've seen. They were being fed from the inside, so unless he's sneaking through the gate to feed the from the inside then sneaking back out it can't be him. My money is either on the doctor or the recovering alcholic, or like Doug Benson suggested, the girl on a ladder. She was actually my first thought until they brought up how high the flashlight was held.

- - - Updated - - -

Good point, but then again you cannot eat, walk, or moan if you are not alive as well.
    The zombie virus has shut down everything in the brain but the most basic functions. Watch Season 1, they explain pretty much everything when they're at the CDC.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    The Governor doesn't make a lot of sense from what we've seen. They were being fed from the inside, so unless he's sneaking through the gate to feed the from the inside then sneaking back out it can't be him. My money is either on the doctor or the recovering alcholic, or like Doug Benson suggested, the girl on a ladder. She was actually my first thought until they brought up how high the flashlight was held.

- - - Updated - - -

The zombie virus has shut down everything in the brain but the most basic functions. Watch Season 1, they explain pretty much everything when they're at the CDC.
    So the Virus itself can evolve and allow them to use more parts of their brain's
    I do remember that in the first episode of season 1 there was this zombie lady that tried to turn a door knob, so maybe it is possible.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the Virus itself can evolve and allow them to use more parts of their brain's
    I do remember that in the first episode of season 1 there was this zombie lady that tried to turn a door knob, so maybe it is possible.
    No. This isn't Romero's crazy satire of his own ideas. This is a reality driven zombie world where the focus is on people, not zombies. If they start to give zombies super powers, you know the show is about to end. We're not going to have gun toting, ninja swimming zombies in this show.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I thought you meant him, but I don't think so. A random nobody? Nah. At least we've been introduced properly to the alcoholic guy.
    That doctor has been getting more screen time, from one minute to two! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Why does it have to be fed from the inside? I can toss a rat over a 10 foot fence.

Why does it have to be fed from the inside? I can toss a rat over a 10 foot fence.
    You might want to watch the episode again. It shows someone feeding them from inside the fence.

10+ Year Old Account
    You might want to watch the episode again. It shows someone feeding them from inside the fence.
    Was it right at the start? I missed whatever happened before the opening credits lol

Was it right at the start? I missed whatever happened before the opening credits lol
    Yeah it was the first scene IIRC. Very early on anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    No. This isn't Romero's crazy satire of his own ideas. This is a reality driven zombie world where the focus is on people, not zombies. If they start to give zombies super powers, you know the show is about to end. We're not going to have gun toting, ninja swimming zombies in this show.
    aww (
    not even zombies with butcher knifes?

It's gotta be the girl feeding the mice to the walkers. I mean she got all upset cos 'nick' died.

10+ Year Old Account
    A good episode this time, really liked the zombie who got squished in to the fence :P The kids story wasn't terrible actually surprisingly.