He's dead. They've repeated it SEVERAL times now on Talking Dead. The Governor died.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensui06 View Post
    Well they wouldn't spoil it by saying he lived if they planned that to be a surprise dont you think? Not showing him get shot seeing as alot of people would of wanted to see it would at the very least be a tease to make you think he lived or he really might of lived so the door is open at least somewhat.
    I don't think they would go through all the trouble to talk about it on The Talking Dead and even have David Morrissey himself talk about his character dying.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    He's dead. They've repeated it SEVERAL times now on Talking Dead. The Governor died.
    If they wanted it to be a surprise they wouldn't go on there saying " Oh yeah he lived" Not saying he did live but to say "oh they said on the talking dead so its for sure" isn't gonna fly with me since they wouldn't spoil it if he did in fact live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, time to cast Negan. I choose Sean Patrick Flannery just to go head to head against Norman Reedus. It. Would. Be. AWESEOME.

Interesting episode. Definitely kept me interested. I did not anticipate the Governor's arc to be over so suddenly, but since last season dragged on so long it makes sense to clean everything up nicely (and in an explosive showdown). It seemed really dumb for the entire crew to suddenly forget about Michonne being one of their prisoners... but ok whatever. Seeing Dale (I mean Hershel) get his head severed was wicked. I just did not expect the Governor to go out so soon. He should have at least been eaten alive by the zombies.

I guess the next half-season will finally see our group in a new location (or several) and perhaps move on to the next comic book arc with the weirdo religious cult. Most likely we'll be following several groups as they try to reconnect with each other. Did anyone from the Woodbury2 group survive other than the one woman? The little girl dying was pretty useless; if it trigger the Governor's attack it would be a good catalyst but he was already firing so... Silly show, but I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna see how they explain the carseat.. two damn months from now.../the agony

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Very much so. One of the best in recent memory. Apparently, the end of the world don't mean shit, when you've got Daryl Dixon. xD

Also, just a side note, Lauren Cohan is really hot. I noticed more during the Talking Dead interview than I did during the show.
    shes really hot in Supernatural

Deleted
    Some questionable things. Not really happy that Hershel died although I saw it coming a mile away... I could happily do without the likes of Tyreese and most of the female characters who are basically just "somebody's girlfriend". Still, mission accomplished I guess since they made me shout "fucking kill him!" when Rick tackled him - although I wasn't actually expecting Michonne to show up in the next scene and do just that. Part of me wanted her to really torture him though. Having his "new daughter" killed and his "new wife" turn on him wasn't enough for what he did to Hershel.

Also, can zombie apocalypse things stop having idiot kids who have no sense of preservation an entire YEAR (or more, just going off the "anniversary" thing with Glen/Mags) after the world has gone to shit? I mean seriously now, yelling out loud to your mother and digging in random patches of dirt? Christ. They did redeem all the scenes with that little girl by having some of the kids finally do something though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Interesting episode. Definitely kept me interested. I did not anticipate the Governor's arc to be over so suddenly, but since last season dragged on so long it makes sense to clean everything up nicely (and in an explosive showdown). It seemed really dumb for the entire crew to suddenly forget about Michonne being one of their prisoners... but ok whatever. Seeing Dale (I mean Hershel) get his head severed was wicked. I just did not expect the Governor to go out so soon. He should have at least been eaten alive by the zombies.

I guess the next half-season will finally see our group in a new location (or several) and perhaps move on to the next comic book arc with the weirdo religious cult. Most likely we'll be following several groups as they try to reconnect with each other. Did anyone from the Woodbury2 group survive other than the one woman? The little girl dying was pretty useless; if it trigger the Governor's attack it would be a good catalyst but he was already firing so... Silly show, but I love it.
    It triggered the mother to kill the Governor. All she wanted was to find someplace peaceful, and because they were "abandoned" (not literally, but they were left with no protection) at the river while the Governor and Co. were going on a misson, Megan died. It is a vengeance killing for losing her baby.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

As someone posted before. Neegan > Gov. Promise. Governor is all twisted up in his BS psycho drama. Neegan is just a badass. Doubt we see him in the TV show, but maybe. Sad they had the governor be the most important part of this first half. He got an entire season, I feel like tonight's episode should have been the end of last season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vastx View Post
    I wanna see how they explain the carseat.. two damn months from now.../the agony
    She is dead, I can guarantee it. They just didn't want to show a dead baby on international television, they already push it so far.

I'm so glad they didn't leave it at a massive "is the governor still alive?" cliff hanger, especially since he should have died last season. They made some of the killings more personal, like with the girls when they are face to face with that lesbo, and Daryl with the tank driver. I thought that really helped to understand what the characters are going through.

My only gripe; Michonne spending an entire season talking about how she is going to kill the governor, and even threatens him this episode, only to leave him breathing. I was expecting her to cut off all his limbs, and then decapitate him.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2013-12-02 at 05:35 AM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

HERSHAL!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

other than hershal dying it was a great mid finale.

so far this season is the best season yet, the entire quality of the show has just increased by a huge amount overall this season, really well done.

- - - Updated - - -

and man daryl. they really turned daryl into like a fucking zombie terminator this episode, he didnt really do anything so far and its like they jammed all his coolness into one episode to make up for it that was amazing

- - - Updated - - -

one thing though... WHO THE FUCK WAS DOING THE RATS?

we know 100% for sure it wasnt the governor now so who was it?

i also dont believe beth would leave her sister behind. i think whoever did the rats is on that bus and were gonna have another sad moment next season.

some sick person is doin rats, doin rats to zombies, probably stole the baby, and probably hijacked the bus

- - - Updated - - -

also, what the hell governors people?

those people had families and shit, why the fuck would they start shooting these people who literally told them they could stay?

sure the dude in front of you is crazy but you have guns! shoot the dude and join the prison, clearly if these people are telling you that you can stay they arent as bad as the dude who just chopped a old mans head off

- - - Updated - - -

"carls stunt double is actually a 31 year old woman named Ashley" lol
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it NO ONE at all is acknowledging Judith's demise?

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    because we have no idea if that happened.

maybe a walker got her, maybe one of the people running away grabbed her, maybe they took her on the bus.

we dont know
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    She is dead, I can guarantee it. They just didn't want to show a dead baby on international television, they already push it so far.
    There's this little show that was on in '88 called Tour of Duty...

what an episode.. governer shows up with a buncha people and 2 prisoners in tow.. and he kills the older one that probably wouldnt get away.. dumbass. you'd think he would be after michonne more since she took out his eye back in season 3.. but his whole escapade left him with only 1 fatality.... costing him his life as well.

i'm surprised the kids were able to headshot that girl.. for kids that never used guns (and only knives) they sure have great aim. but what are they going to do now that the governer is gone? he coulda lasted another 1-2 episodes if he wasnt killed off right away the first half of this season put me to sleep. this episode finally woke up the series.

On the rat killing im guessing its one of the little girls. In the comics there are twin boys, one tortures animals and is fascinated with death. Kills is twin brother and says dont worry he will come back. As for Hershal he took Tyreeses place with the head chopping

The prison went down hard, man it was way better live then the comics.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    HERSHAL!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

other than hershal dying it was a great mid finale.

so far this season is the best season yet, the entire quality of the show has just increased by a huge amount overall this season, really well done.
    Really disagree with u on this point, This season including this episode have been awful, and the acting of Rick this episode just made me cry how bad it was.

But every1s opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    shes probably not dead, if you close closely the seat belt is undone and i doubt a zombie would have unbuckled the seat belt and it doesnt necessarily have to be her blood that was on the seat

I don't think the person killing the rats is the eldest of those two girls, she clearly has some mental instability and I think she killed those two people and Carol covered up for her and burned the bodies. However I don't see her having the know how of opening up and flaying a rat like that. I have always thought it was that Bob Stookey guy and he has the medical experience to be good with sharp blades to flay skin.

If I had to guess it has something to do with his past in the military and he does that to rats to cope somehow. He also had that box in his hands that probably had the rat in it to go set up where tyreese found it.