Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Really cool walking dead season 2 commercial, if it's already been posted here....oops.

there was more zombies in this, then the whole of season 2 so far

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a theory about tonights episode.

I have a feeling Merle Dixon is going to be in that other group of survivors.

Just a thought I had last night. We'll see I guess. Would surely shake things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post

Just a thought I had last night. We'll see I guess. Would surely shake things up.
    The voice from the truck that left the kid behind did kinda sound like him.... That would make a good way to reunite em. Bringing the kid back to the farm definitely was a mistake if he lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    good episode tonight just now im afraid of shane lol

and wth did the guy at the cdc whisper to rick at the end of season 1 still bugging me
    Last edited by slackjawsix; 2012-02-20 at 03:36 AM.

I definitely think Shane is going to end up killing the new kid next episode. Either unintentionally, or Otis style.

would be a cool if merle was in that other group, if he is im thinking Daryl will be the one to kill him because ATM he is pushing himself away from the group and carol is trying to make him part of the group and killing his own brother to protect the group will help him figure out that he wants to be with them and MAYBE be with carol

also..did anyone see the sneak peek during the comic book men or w/e...i tried to but damn that show is so terrible i had to turn my tv off
    Last edited by Radd; 2012-02-20 at 04:07 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I definitely think Shane is going to end up killing the new kid next episode. Either unintentionally, or Otis style.
    They're really building up the Shane/Rick tension. Something will happen soon. Show certainly has picked up quite a lot.

Yeah, I really enjoyed tonight's episode, much better.

Kinda seems like they're building to a certain event from the books - wonder how close they'll stick to it, or if it will be totally different. Of course it's way out of order already, but still...
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    and wth did the guy at the cdc whisper to rick at the end of season 1 still bugging me
    I believe that would be either "Lori is pregnant" or "There is no coming back from becoming a walker"

Either way, it's bound to be revealed either end of season 2 or midway season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Damnesia View Post
    I believe that would be either "Lori is pregnant" or "There is no coming back from becoming a walker"

Either way, it's bound to be revealed either end of season 2 or midway season 3.
    Neither of these would make any sense. The latter because it's too ridiculously obvious, the former because Rick was definitely genuinely surprised by the news.

Deleted
    Good point, I totally forgot about that. Based on the comic books though, I reckon it could be that everyone is infected and if you die you come back regardless. Especially with the way he was going to tell Morgan on the radio but didn't. Perhaps not to let him lose hope.

Well im just looking forward to the next episode, from the ending last night you can sense someones gonna end up dead due to the building rivalry of Shane and Rick.

Deleted
    Things are really getting tense, aren't they? I think there's going to be a showdown between Rick and Shane at the end of this season.

10+ Year Old Account

I keep thinking of different ways in witch he would come back, this is a REALLY good one.
    I think the kid they brought back is going to end up joining them because his "group of survivors" just left him there for zombie food. So I don't think the 2 groups will end up meeting again for another few episodes.

Edit: And it seemed like right at the end Lori was basically telling Rick to kill Shane so I think something big is going to happen next episode between them.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-02-20 at 09:26 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I keep thinking of different ways in witch he would come back, this is a REALLY good one.
    I think the kid they brought back is going to end up joining them because his "group of survivors" just left him there for zombie food. So I don't think the 2 groups will end up meeting again for another few episodes.
    Plus with Daryl putting himself on the outside, maybe he would turn on the group and go with his Brother and lead them to the farm. That seems to be the big fear with last weeks episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plus with Daryl putting himself on the outside, maybe he would turn on the group and go with his Brother and lead them to the farm. That seems to be the big fear with last weeks episode.
    I didn't even think about Daryl flipping on his group and helping his brother again, but the last 2 episodes it seems like a real possibility with the way he has been acting.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I didn't even think about Daryl flipping on his group and helping his brother again, but the last 2 episodes it seems like a real possibility with the way he has been acting.
    Plus too they need a real reason to leave the farm. It will be one of two things (maybe both) and that's the zombies coming or the other people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meryl will wind up taking on the role similar to *dun dun dun* The Governor! From the comics, :P

10+ Year Old Account
    To the theory that all are infected and will come back regardless how they die, honestly it sounds the most plausible. Rick shot both with head shots, the second guy could be argued to make sure he was dead, but still destroyed the brain. Rick is being extremely protective of the group, saying its for the baby which do they REALLY need Herschel for? Humans can do it without medical equipment it just isn't very safe. Also if true, would that affect the baby? Any thoughts?
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it will all fall on Shane because he needs the threat of conflict in order to retain a position of power. Where Rick has an idea of hope, Shane has adapted to what the world has become which gives him an edge and by sitting at the farm, he's getting more and more out to lunch.

So, I have a feeling that he will either lure the walkers to the farm or bring the outsiders in to shift the power struggle between him and Rick which will ultimately force them off the farm and divide the group.