Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I hope the writers have enough sense not to include something that brutal on the show.

A large portion of the television audience are not sadists. I think the show needs a lighter tone than the comics, like the first season.

unless they're changing writers and philosophy completely, i don't see them showing that. there have been examples of gruesome deaths in the comics that haven't translated to the tv series. lori and the baby probably being the best example. after all, watching drawings isn't as disturbing as watching the same thing portrayed by real actors.

then as someone mentioned before, deaths in the tv series are not really connected to the comics. some people died earlier (dale), some lived way longer (shane), some people don't even exist in the comics (daryl, merle), some people get/got introduced later that is doesn't make sense at all to let them die at the equivalent point that they die in the series (tyrese, that dies in the prison assault in the comics, but got barely introduced in the tv series).

so long story short, the way characters die (and if they die after all) is pretty open to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too big to post here.

http://imgur.com/gallery/LPYku

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Too big to post here.

http://imgur.com/gallery/LPYku
    I lol'd. You can draw conclusions like that from snippets of just about anything. I could probably make TWD to be LoTR if I wanted to. My only question...is Daryl Slinky Dog or Potato Head?
    BAD WOLF

They all have no recoil on their guns. I never noticed it untill I was watching an episode with friends on vacation and one of them mentioned it.

Anyway, I'm worried about the last episode. I'm afraid it's going to suck. Fingers crossed...

I read in an article a while back that the actor who plays Rick stated that in the finale 27 people will die. I'm assuming the majority of deaths in the finale will be the inexperienced nobodies from Woodbury, but I am curious which named characters will meet their demise as well. I think Hershal is going to be one of the very few casualties from Rick's group, and for some reason I feel like the Governor is going to make it out of this one alive (maybe he'll get bit and feel pressed for time to hunt down Rick).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I read in an article a while back that the actor who plays Rick stated that in the finale 27 people will die.
    I heard that Rick James said that at least 5 couches will be destroyed by curb stomping in the finale.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    They can't kill off fan favorite daryll, he even has his own merchandise line.

Deleted
    All in all season 3 to me has been a bit of a disappointment because of two things:
    1.) Too many filler episodes where basically nothing happens
    2.) Everything they've done to Andrea. She's my favourite in the Comics and used to be my favourite in the TV-Show. But the whole thing with her and Michonne in Woodbury was just plain awful.

Quote Originally Posted by beneholio View Post
    All in all season 3 to me has been a bit of a disappointment because of two things:
    1.) Too many filler episodes where basically nothing happens
    2.) Everything they've done to Andrea. She's my favourite in the Comics and used to be my favourite in the TV-Show. But the whole thing with her and Michonne in Woodbury was just plain awful.
    She has been useless since the CDC in my opinion.
    I guess I am one of the few that likes story over constant action and destruction. I've liked every episode so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    I liked andrea till the end of season 1 then disliked her since. Hope she dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Andrea is terrible. She completely abandons the group she's been with and chose "a warm bed over a friend", but when she finds out the guy she's been banging is a complete psychopath, she still sticks with him for...who knows why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erenax View Post
    who knows why.
    So she can meet her other, equally as boring half in Milton. When either of them grow balls they can count on the other one to stop them from doing the only sensical action (ie killing the governor when you have a wide open shot)
    BAD WOLF

man it was so sad when merle died nearly cried. i loved how his character caused friction in the group and i really wanted him to stick around but the way he went out was really good.

this season has really just been amazing i dont care what some of you guys say this show is one of the best shows on television right now
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    ^same guy who directed Merles death did Dales i hope they keep for those kind of deaths because he really got us to love Merle in that last episode just to see him die
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

What sucks the most is that the finale airs tonight and I can't watch it until tomorrow so I am going to have to stay away from this thread. I want to watch it now!

Holy letdown Batman.

Yeah it was very anti-climactic.

Any chance they can redo the season finale and try again?

Agreed...although they did manage to make a field full of zombies look somewhat idyllic at the end there.

You know, perhaps they were giving an "Eff you" to the viewers who all wanted Andrea dead, making the entire finale anti-climactic and giving her a hero's death.