Thread: Feral DOT timer

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Feral DOT timer

Just wondering what everyone was using DOT timer wise after the patch.

I did use DroodFocus but that is dead now. I haven't picked a cool new one. I may end up trying to fix DroodFocus.

Download my UI here: Barretta UI

ClassTimer works.

Badkitty should be updated in the coming days
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=silvermoon&cn=adobi

Droodfocus is my mod of choice. It offers a one-stop interface and it's easy to turn off the stuff you don't need. Hopefully, Droodfocus is still in development for Cataclysm. I haven't seen any other mod that provides its functionality with such an effective UI.

In the meantime, however, I'm currently using three separate small mods that take Droodfocus' place: Druid Timer Bars, Energy Watch, and Combo Points Redux.

Been using needtoknow until droodfocus gets updated, or I find an alternative.

CatRotationHelper is getting an update extremely soon. I highly recommend it.

The DroodFocus creator posted on Curse today to say that he's going to continue updating the add-on and to expect an update soon. That's very good news.

I'm using a mix of DoTimer and Power Auras Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeKitty View Post
    I'm using a mix of DoTimer and Power Auras Classic.
    Power Auras Classic isn't broken?

Quote Originally Posted by getefix View Post
    Power Auras Classic isn't broken?
    Mine is working perfectly fine, other than my ineptitude in getting it to track Rip.

needtoknow is only thing i ever used

I used FeralByNight.. Nightcrowler is back after being MIA for awhile and going to update it around Cata!! So relieved as my UI was built around it and I found it to be simpler looking than all the others

For now I'm using DoTimers.. not really liking it, but I can't see my bleeds on targets so it's better than nothing

Using ForteXorcist myself. Been using for a long time and it's working great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using ForteXorcist. Used to have my own setup of Power Aura's but I can't get it to track mangle anymore, so its useless now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Needtoknow is really accurate and takes about 3 minutes to setup. You should check it out. All the others have so much fluff and complications.

Quartz is still what I use.

I don't understand the "it takes 3 min to setup" thing. You seem to think customization is a bad thing. You get an addon because you want to change things, make them the way YOU want them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gollie View Post
    I don't understand the "it takes 3 min to setup" thing. You seem to think customization is a bad thing. You get an addon because you want to change things, make them the way YOU want them.
    With needtoknow you pick your bar, setup how many timers (max of 6 I believe per bar) and then configure each bar by typing in the buff/debuff you want to track. Then you choose self, target, etc. It's a small addon and not something meant to do the sun, moon and stars.

I looked at powerauras and forte and they seem so damn bloated. I wanted something to only do timers and needtoknow fills that niche.

If you need to know when some ability is off cooldown you can even use tellmewhen if you want. Again a tiny program that serves 1 purpose.

I myself use to use FeralByNight (just the cat dot bar) and it isnt updating till december need to find a new one and fast!