Thread: Mew

Mew

How do i get MEw to work ? only see some random files and the web thing isn't working either for me :s

Feral4Life

You need to have a Java runtime environment in addition disabling pop-up blockers and accepting self-signed JARs.

Alternatively, on Microsoft Windows you may use JSmooth, Launch4J, WinRun4J or NSIS - Java Launcher with automatic JRE installation to wrap JAR files into an executable.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Master Ball works best.

10+ Year Old Account
    you trade a pokemon that already knows cut and don't take the hm from the captain from the s.s. anne, later when you get surf come back and check under the truck by the dock
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

???

But seriously, Purr has it right. I had have Java runtime, as well as disabling pop-up blockers for it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    The Master Ball works best.
    Not if he transforms into the moon and crushes you
    trustory

10+ Year Old Account
    i always saved my master ball for articuno, for some reason i always had trouble with him
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Hermit View Post
    Not if he transforms into the moon and crushes you
    trustory
    False! The master ball will catch any Pokemon except the Ghost Marowack, (there is a whole dictionary on this shit) I feel dirty for reading it.