Idea For A New Ret Talent

Well... with recent changes how about

"Reduces the cast time on your hearthstone while divine sheild is active"

:|

No comment.... Or of course, talents shouldn't affect items.. Pretty sure none do.
    Last edited by OnyxRayzor; 2010-10-21 at 04:04 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gronk View Post
    Well... with recent changes how about

"Reduces the cast time on your hearthstone while divine sheild is active"
    I'm still waiting on the glyph they promised that will do this.

it should be a minor/major glyph that puts the time on Divine Shield back up to 12s.

you cant go changing the cast time on a HS for 1 class the number of complaints would be through the roof.
    medicus quercum, venit.
    One's soldiers should not yell abuse at the enemy. "Arouse a bee and it will come at you with the ferocity of a dragon." - Takeda Nobushige

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    This. I hope they do it, just so I can have my fun way to leave fail pugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys know that glyph was just a joke, right? Just like the glyph to have old ToL instead of new one was a joke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elovan View Post
    You guys know that glyph was just a joke, right? Just like the glyph to have old ToL instead of new one was a joke.

They just announced they are going to add that Tree of Life glyph.

It isn't impossible that they would add such a bubble hearth glyph, but they WERE actually laughing (this usually implies joking) when it was said at Blizzcon.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Glyph of the Treant is actually in the beta now http://cata.wowhead.com/item=68039

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    they came through with the tree of life glyph, they'll probably do the same here.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

They just announced they are going to add that Tree of Life glyph.

It isn't impossible that they would add such a bubble hearth glyph, but they WERE actually laughing (this usually implies joking) when it was said at Blizzcon.
    And you don't think thats a sign of a... well... a joke?

On a loosely related note, I've always wanted them to give each class a glyph that acts like the old Weapon Specialization talents from the Arms and Rogue trees.

For instance, the Ret ones could be Hammer, Sword, and Polearm.

Glyph of Divine Hammer: When you attack with a mace or two handed mace, you have a chance to increase all holy damage dealt by ___ for 4 seconds.

Glyph of Blazing Sword: (Yes it's a Voltron reference, sue me.) When wielding a sword or Two-handed sword, your Crusader Strike and Templar's Verdict attacks have a ___ chance to deal additional holy damage proportionate to the weapon's base damage.

Glyph of Crusader's Spear: When wielding a Polearm or Spear (I think that might a distinct weapon type in Cata, it's listed on a lot of the enchants) ____% of your strength is converted into additional haste rating.

The same type of Glyph could be implemented for each class, and the effects would clearly have to be balanced around being a glyph.

I'd still like the idea of weapon choice being something meaningful, and not just "Oh, this has more strength." So that your fighting style changes, even if in a very minor way, if you change weapon types.

Glyph of avenging wrath: Your AW now allows you to fly.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

The glyph is a lie!

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Quote Originally Posted by Luthius View Post
    The glyph is a lie!
    Glyph of Truth: Reduces the mana cost of your Seal of Truth by 50%, and causes it to deal 9001% extra damage to cake.