Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I have way too many I love to pick one of them only.

Deleted
    wotlk glad mount
    RBG mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a Druid mount collector (before acc-wide mounts) can you guess my most used mount?

That's right! Flight Form!

I do like the Azure Drake.
    Most coveted mount? Onyxian Drake!

Love the yak mounts... just awesome.

The vicious war wolf from RBGs. I simply LOVE the design on it, it screams Horde!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 180ish mounts or so and I honestly don't like any one of them in particular. I always use Swift Flight Form anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Time-Lost Proto Drake and Swift Zulian Tiger. But I specifically like my Shado-Pan Tiger aswell, even though it's not rare.

The green proto-drake.
    it's green.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Big Love Rocket and/or Winterspring Frostsaber. Acquired it in BC and worked for it for quite a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obsidian Nightwing.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Grand expedition yak or ultramarine silithid (whatever its called). Othervise I still love my talbuks and the waterstrider.

For air I like my touring rocket, firehawk or the white hippogryph.

Black Proto-Drake! Still kinda rare

Groundmount: Anzu
    Flying: heart of the aspects {still find this one to be the coolest mount]

Deleted
    Probably my black war tiger for nostalga purposes, reminds of of old school wow when I was so stoked when I got that on my first char, other then that I like the winter spring saber because of the effort it took to obtain, my dark phoenix flying mount for the look and my heart of the aspects store bourght flying mount as that ones look fits so well with mop, it looks like a golden cloud serpent its awesome

My feldrake because it's the only drake land mount and flying mount (ok T's visage too but it's bound to a weapon)

Anzu, because I paid a druid friend 5000g so he could do his flight quest in TBC and we formed a daily dungeon group to get it. We summoned Anzu, brutally beat him down... and the damn mount dropped on the first run.... I rolled 100.

For this reason I shall always love my Anzu above all others. I just prefer the look for my shammy too.

Reins of the Raven lord and Reins of the Azure drake.

Got them both pretty easily/lucky. Anzu's mount in my 3rd try, and Azure drake when I helped a friend do the achievements in EoE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amani War Bear will probably always be my favorite mount, but I sadly do not have it. A favorite flying (that I still don't have either) are the ones from ICC metas. F*ck my friend for using them ONLY to piss me off. :C

My favorite mount(s) would probably be my Nether Rays and Netherwing Drakes, because they remind me of TBC and how fun I had back then, when most of my friends still played too. That I felt like a badass finally getting enough money to get the epic flying skill AND farming both of those factions, even if the Skettis one was pretty easy.

Even if I don't really like proto-drakes I'm quite fond of my Ironbound one from the ulduar 25 meta, because it was the first raid meta mount I ever got.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    ashes of alar is my favorite , tho pure blood fire hawk would have taken the spot if they wouldnt have stuck that god awfull looking helm on the mount