Thumbs down Removed Away-flag from the new "improved" Guild-roster?

I know not a major issue or something that breaks the game that i can´t see in the guild-list if someone is afk..
    but it was handy when it worked, and adding a player to your friends-list only to check if they are AFK is just silly.

I´ve tried doing a no addons loaded/delete wtf+cache folder to see if it was some addon that broke it... but still not seeing it.
    It cant be only me that´s annoyed about it? (couldn´t find any other posts here or when googling it)
    And yes i scrolled through all 4 views.

At the top of the guild tab you'll have a drop-down menu. Select "Guild Status" and it will show if people are AFK, etc.

Edit: Just re-read your post and saw where you said you scrolled through "all 4 views." I have no idea why it isn't working for you on Guild Status, it works just fine for me.
    Last edited by Hanammi; 2010-10-23 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Apparently I can't read :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hanammi View Post
    At the top of the guild tab you'll have a drop-down menu. Select "Guild Status" and it will show if people are AFK, etc.
    That would be the view nr 2 on the drop-down list, yes, i mentioned i checked all 4 views.
    It´s not showing away/afk on someone who is afk for me. :/ made a ticket in-game, the new improved blizzard-ui is fabulous.
    Piece of shit patch, they could have withheld it for another 2 weeks to atleast work out some more flaws, instead of letting "Live" be "PTR mark II".