Page 1 of 2
LastLast

After seeing all the blizzcon pics....

i'm still 100% sure i could kick the asses of any 3 wow players in the world at any given time. the toughest looking person was that one chick and "tough chicks" are always more bark than bite.

dnt feed, let him starve

10+ Year Old Account
    Meet me outside near the bike rack after school.
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

the hogger dude would like to have a word with you lol

Lets all post pics of our biceps. Who wants to start?

Quote Originally Posted by Taiki420 View Post
    Meet me outside near the bike rack after school.
    ^ good times

99% sure this guy is 5.2 really white and absolutely no clue, gz for picking up on a stereotype anyway ever noticed how many people from armed forces play ?

You may be able to kick any 3 wow players asses, but how many 5 year olds could you beat up at once? No weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by shags the penguin View Post
    99% sure this guy is 5.2 really white and absolutely no clue, gz for picking up on a stereotype anyway ever noticed how many people from armed forces play ?
    I'm sure you didn't watch the quest/lore Q&A though. Cuz it was sort of hilarious. Seriously, where do they find these people? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by shags the penguin View Post
    i'm 6'2" 225lbs and my dad had me boxing at age 3 and punching buckets of rocks when i was 9 and started muay thai. he routinely kicked my ass until i was 18 and he made me fight him on my b'day, i finally kicked his ass. he was 6'1" 285lbs and had an alpha-male syndrome.

i went to 23 schools growing up, people don't like to fight. when they do, it doesn't mean they can. i'm just saying the average wow player is blizzcon people.

did you notice it took like 7 security guards to pick up that one undead buffoon who weight maybe 260lbs? what are they going to secure if they can't pick up more than the weight of a bag of dog food each?

Because everyone who plays wow was at blizzcon right?
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

Quote Originally Posted by blizzardcashshop View Post
    i'm 6'2" 225lbs and my dad had me boxing at age 3 and punching buckets of rocks when i was 9 and started muay thai. he routinely kicked my ass until i was 18 and he made me fight him on my b'day, i finally kicked his ass. he was 6'1" 285lbs and had an alpha-male syndrome.

i went to 23 schools growing up, people don't like to fight. when they do, it doesn't mean they can. i'm just saying the average wow player is blizzcon people.

did you notice it took like 7 security guards to pick up that one undead buffoon who weight maybe 260lbs? what are they going to secure if they can't pick up more than the weight of a bag of dog food each?
    Sounds like you could use some hugging in stead : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanksenior View Post
    Because everyone who plays wow was at blizzcon right?
    Every single one of us were, weren't you there?
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    i asked daddy for $5 for lunch money when i was 11 or 12 and he hit me with a dinner plate (full of food) and then "hugged" me until i passed out for fucking up his dinner

i don't want any more hugs

Ohh god, I feel sorry for you pal < > That's quite sad
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

15+ Year Old Account
    i'm just saying the average wow player is blizzcon people.
    I really don't think any of those people represent the average WoW player at all. Think of all the people you play with. I know I don't know a single person who is anywhere close to as nerdy or straight up weird as the people who are at the Q&A. I assume that Metzen can't see the questioners while he is on the stage or he would bust up laughing because some of those people are just...

and for the record, it's always the non-white kids who act the toughest on wow then you find out they look like they quit growing around the age of 14.

the west coast latino wannabe gangstas are the worst, suffer from esse syndrome AND little man syndrome at the same time which is more detrimental to their health than aids would be

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Yeah, really.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...0_floor_06.jpg

mmm. The things I would do to her!

Also what is this thread about again?

cool mother fucking story bro. you should write lore for blizz cause you spin a good tale.